Chapter 23 : An disguise

NAUURRRRR I'M SO OBSESSED WITH GRIFFIN'S NEW COVER CUZ YKW HEAR ME OUT

THE WAY HE SAID "I KNOW I GOT THE FEELS" SHOCKED ME LIKE WTF GRIFFIN???

I stan griffin and I'm officially in love with childe 💪

But anyways, I used my gf's account AND WHAT THE FUCK SHE HAS CHILDE.

I'm Childe less so don't make fun of me.

SHE SAID SHES F2P BUT SHE NEEDED KEQING'S SKIN.

Like, okay? Spoil m-

I hate my life and basically I'm so close to finding a sugar daddy/mommy/hj

Hiring myself as an sugar baby ❤️❤️/hj

Anyways yeah if kate and kou sees this no you didn't, but anyways enjoy the fanfic
(Typos/auto corrects must be ignored)
--------------------------------------------------------------
How surprising.

How could he possibly be alive?!

Didn't Zhongli and Kaeya said he's.. dead?

"Calm down and stop this." Zhongli grabs his polearm from his back making sure he gets ready to fight.

"Why the fuck would I listen to an old hag?" Scaramouche chuckles looking at Zhongli.

Zhongli slightly stares at Scaramouche, he doesn't show it though he is much pissed of than he looks.

Childe walks closer to you, holding your hand. Finally, facing Scaramouche.

"Let go of Traveler, Fatui." Ei looks at Zhongli, telling him to make a move and not let Childe hold your hand.

Kaeya's eyes widened, never knowing he was a Fatui. So, you're friends with an Fatui?

"Is he an fatui..? Cause I don't see any symbol that makes him as a fatui." Kaeya looks at Childe, very.. confused.

Ei glares at Kaeya, sighing. "Besides that, I couldn't confirm if he is or he isn't. And that he is basically teaming up with this person just now." Ei puts her polearm at her back looking back at Scaramouche.

"Kunikuzushi."

"Shut it!" Scaramouche slowly makes a fist forming while holding his clothes.

"You left me all alone here and I had to deal with the Fatui's since I was a child. The Tsaritsa's saw how I defeat the Fatui Diplomats. So she decided to give me shelter and took care of me till I was ready to battle and go to dangerous missions! I've been stuck being here all this time, waiting for you to find me. But you never did." Scaramouche walks closer and closer to the Shogun, screaming at her.

"I have no intentions of killing you, I never tried finding you cause when you were still a child you were taken by the fatui. They set you up as an plan." Ei looks down at Scaramouche with a straight face no longer having any kind of expressions.

"You were too fragile, wether it'd be a human.. or a tool." Ei added, mumbling her own words.

Scaramouche was an stubborn person after all, all those years they've been separated. An.. misunderstood Mother and Son.

"So I'm just an tool, to you? Heh, It's funny how I always looked up to you, and turns out that the own person that I looked up to was nothing but an liar." Scaramouche smirks as he slowly disappears right in front of each of you. All of you looked around making sure he doesn't show up in any of your backs and attack you.