Chapter 7 : We'll meet again

OKAY SO I FOUND THIS VIDEO FROM TIK TOK AND I'M CRYING MY ASS OFF BECAUSE OF IT, AND PEOPLE SAID IT SOUNDS LIKE KAEYA SO YKYKKYKYKYK LETS TRY AND DO THAT, ANYWAY ENJOYYYY <3

https://vt.tiktok.com/ZSeUmLYHL/

(if any typos have been seen here, please do ignore it.)
--------------------------------------------------------------

You wake up on the middle of the night, checking the time.. It was currently 3:57 Am in the morning.

You looked around you seeing Childe and Paimon sleeping on the other beds. You quietly yawned and stretch.

You sighed and got up to go to the bathroom to use the toilet. You haven't realized your surroundings at first but you realized that it isn't Scaramouche's office. How odd, How'd you go somewhere else anyway? You checked around if anyone was around you. You got out of the bathroom just to see Paimon and Childe sleeping. You sighed once again and got back inside the bathroom. You saw spare of toothbrush's so you took one and grabbed the toothpaste to squeeze the toothpaste out. You added toothpaste to your toothbrush and started to brush your teeth.

You then felt something wrapping around your waist, feeling warmth behind your back and around your waist. You slowly looked behind you seeing Childe with messy hair on. His eyes were slightly opened looking at the side. How adorable watching him like this.

"Childe, are you sleeping..?" You quietly asked if he is sleep walking or not.

"No.. I heard the bathroom door opened so I thought it was you. So, I was right." Childe explained with a tired yet deep voice.

You slightly laughed and spitted out the toothpaste to the sink.

You cleaned your toothbrush and added water in your mouth but eventually spit it out. You faced Childe, cupping his face like you were couples. Childe slightly chuckled in a tiring tone and pulled you close to him. "Sleep with me.." Childe playfully said in a tiring tone once again. He leans his face close to you. Almost like him giving a kiss. He slightly opens his eyes to look deeply into your beautiful eyes.

His blue ocean eyes staring at you for a moment.

Childe then speaks about something you weren't quite expecting. "I want you.. Oujo Chan." Your eyes widened by what he had said, Is he drunk? Did he drink before even sleeping? No.. He wouldn't like you, right? You went silent and didn't replied at all but only said one thing ; "Childe.. Are you drunk? You're not yourself." You silently look at Childe's eyes, Locked contact to eachother.

Shit.

I fucked up real bad, does she even love me back? Well, she probably doesn't know what I mean by that. I'll just play it out. Childe told himself.

"No, I wasn't drinking.. Ugh." Childe slightly whispers in an aggressive tone making you think he was actually drunk. I mean, he wouldn't actually talk to you in an aggressive tone, right?

"Come on, Go back to bed you're drunk." You pat Childe's head. About to go to the bedroom, Childe holds your hand and pins you at the wall. He doesn't know what he's doing at this point..

"Oujo Chan.. Please, Love me, More." Childe releases a silent tone by saying that. He was drunk anyway, He doesn't want you. He must've fall for someone else, and how stupid it could be that we never realized he liked us.

Your face turned crimson red and looked away mumbling. "Childe.. You should go to bed." You mumbles your words out making it seems like you don't even want him.