Brian: John!

John: hey Brian have you been good and helping out doing the big stuff?

Brian: well duh John I was just doing that

John: geezers Brian no need to be so sassy with me

Brian: sorry...

John: hey it's alright how about we go practice your shooting?

When he said that brought a smile to my face as I always loved to practice my shooting even though I needed an adult to be there.

Brian: yes! Let's go!

I said jumping and running impatiently to the shooting range as John caught up with me a few seconds later.

End of flashback

My flashback was interrupted by a knock on the side of my helmet.

Alexa: OI! dipshit! We arrived

She said hostile as I looked to see a big outline that seemed to fit a decent sized village as the entire thing looked like it came from the edo period. We took our things and followed Hana as the gates opened as we saw a huge open area with several Kitsune training as I saw many Kitsune with different colored fur, as I was able to get a glimpse of the elements I saw. Thunder, fire, water and wind.

Brian: this will be interesting..

Hana: Brian here is the registration for the tournament

She handed me a paper and pen as I took them both looking at all the names of those competing as wrote down my name, age, etc. I then handed the paper and pen back as I bowed slightly while giving it back which she returned as she took it.

Hana: now I shall take you inside and give you your rooms that you will be staying in for the time being.

She then showed everyone there rooms till it was just me and Hana as we continued walking down the hall.

Hana: Brian I have a question for you.

Brian: well what's your question?

Hana: well what was your society like?

Brian: well I don't know that much about my society but there where definitely people that would try to say hurtful things to make others upset to make them feel better about themselves and seeing that everything about society was so fucking weird..

Hana giggled when I said my society was fucking weird as we stopped as it was probably my room.

Hana: well here is your room you shall get some rest for the tournament as it starts tomorrow.

Brian: I will and thank you

I said bowing to her as she returned the bow as I slide the door open then entered closing it as I placed my suitcase to the side and taking off my armour as I was somewhat tired but I stopped at the edge of my bed and turned around.

Brian: hey Zoey can you knock me out please?

I asked as she took control of my armour as she nodded stepping towards me then gave me a right hook to the cheek bone just enough to knock me out for the night.