Jess: hey Brian you can sit on my lap since there isn't any room left

The way she said it was vary sus as I just nodded as my armour shrunk to a briefcase as I got into the car sitting on Jess lap putting the briefcase at out feet, Pepper started driving as I was blushing in slight embarrassment which brought a toothy grin from Jess.

*timeskip again*

When we stopped it was around back of the airport as we all got out as I had put on my armour again as we started grabbing our luggage heading towards what I believe was a private airplane which I guess made sense since there where still alot of anthros with a different opinion. As we entered the plane I took off my armour once again as I worried it would brake any of the chairs as I sat somewhere at the end and to no avail Jess came up to me as there was a empty seats all around us.

Jess: hey Brian mind if I sit next to you?

Brian: I guess

She sat down beside me with a smirk on her face which kinda worried me as we soon started lifting off as she leaned against me as she felt like she fell asleep instantly.

Brian: I guess I should rest up too..

As I leaned against Jess back and slowly drifted off to sleep.

*timeskip again...*

I soon woke up by the bump of the plane landing which also woke up Jessie as she began stretching same with me as we got up grabbing our luggage as we exited the we where met with the lights of Tokyo as we walked in a specific direction I had put on back my armour again.... but soon we walked to van with a Kitsune waiting patiently as we continued approching the Kitsune she soon noticed us.

Kitsune: hello my name is Hana and I will take you to our palace

She said as we entered the van this time not taking off my armour as we all sat as we began driving off.

Hana: I heard the human wanted to participate in our tournament

Brian: yes I would like a challenge and your kind with your types of elements your kind has

She nods as we continued driving I sat on the floor as my train of thought slowly disappeared as It seemed like a great time to have a flashback.

Flashback lol

Year: 2033
Brian's age: 11

Brian: phew, these boxes are stuipid to carry...

I complained as I had to penguin walk while carrying boxes of ammunition and etc.

???: hey kiddo!

I turned around to see my good friend John He approched me with the smile he usually does as I ran up to him with a big smile on my face hugging him as I thought of him as my older brother.