"Mirio Togata at your service! Your also from 1A right? I saw the way you fought in the Sports Festival, you got some crazy power dude!"

"Uh, t-thanks! And yes, I'm Izuku Midoriya. . . Your an upperclassman at UA, I remember seeing you in last years Sports Festival on TV!"

We all stood back and watched as the two went on a tangent and into a mini conversation of their own. Although I didn't know it at the time, I could see once again why my mentor had Mirio as a potential candidate for One For All. . . But I could also see why Midoriya was better suited.

"Oh, sorry Otani-chan! I didn't mean to interrupt or anything-"

"Your completely fine," I smiled kindly at him.

The green haired boy returned a smile and a humble nod.

Yes, I could see why he was chosen.

"We're glad to see your alright, but where did you go, Otani?" Iida started off the questions everyone was so desperately holding back.

"One second you were by our side, and the next you were gone. And then we get word that the Hero Killer is caught. . . did you play a part in that?" Tokoyami added.

"Bakugo told us that you were called over by one of the Pros, but we didn't hear anything. We were ready to chase after you but he said you were the only one needed. . . Why?" Todoroki stated.

"For the tenth time, you all didn't hear the sidekick call her because you were closest to that loud ass crowd!" Bakugo snapped. But then he sent me a look and I knew what he meant by it.

Play along.

"Bakugo is right guys. It was one of Hawks sidekicks, and I'm surprised I heard him too because he didn't shout loud. Also, Hawks requested me by his zone since I could anticipate if the Nomu would escape or not. . . And then I had a bad feeling about Sir Nighteye's team and told Hawks that we should check it out, then he caught him," I answered their questions with a convincing voice.

Before getting here, we decided to get our story straight: I ran to help Hawks, told him to assist the others in taking down Stain, and instead of leaving me with his sidekicks he brought me along. As for Midoriya and Gran Torino, they happened to be in the area and Gran Torino helped while Midoriya stayed back. It sounded suspicious but it fit.

I watched as they all relaxed and bought my lie. Well, specifically Iida and Tokoyami since Midoriya and Mirio knew the truth and Bakugo and Todoroki knew about my quirk.

"Alright then. . . Sorry for doubting you Bakugo," Iida turned to the blond and pat his shoulder.

He shrugged him off and narrowed his eyes.

"Wow, I'm surprised you didn't yell Kacchan," Midoriya said with a nervous smile.

"What is that supposed to mean?!" He shot back.

"N-Nothing!" The green haired boy raised his hands in submission.

We all watched their interaction until Tokoyami spoke up.

"So did you catch a glimpse of the Hero Killer. . ?"

My smile faded and I looked down at the ground.

Upon seeing my reaction, the guys quieted down to hear my answer. I thought back to that alleyway and how the Hero Killer was tenaciously trying to murder the others. Then a moment of what didn't happen from my vision flashed in my mind as if to compare the horror.

I felt a sweat drop roll down my forehead as the image of blood tainted my mind.

"I. . . I did. . ."

The guys stood in silence. The air was suddenly thicker and nobody dared to say a word.