Chapter 21

Bella glanced toward Chapel again. It was New Years Eve, the party was in full swing but the Sons were still at church. Happy had got there just in time to give her a swift kiss before he headed in for the vote. Her first time seeing him in over a week.

She knew from their phone call that morning that he was nervous about the vote. Not that he had said as much but she could tell. She hadn't been, she had full confidence that Happy would be voted in. Everyone loved him. However, now, she was starting to worry. What if he didn't get voted in? These separations were hard, really hard. She would do her best to make it work but eventually he'd be tempted by a Crow Eater or two. He'd be in danger and have no backup out there. Anxiety rang through her as Layla silently passed her another beer. Her second of the evening.

"Sweetheart, everything will be fine. You need to stop worrying and have some fun. You'll see," Gemma said, squeezing her arm.

Bella turned to smile at the Queen who she hadn't even realized was standing next to her.

"I know... I really didn't think he had anything to worry about, and I meant it. I just..." Bella tried unsuccessfully to get her feelings out and went back to nibbling on her lip.

Gemma put her arm around her and gave her a half hug. "You're a good Old Lady."

"I'm not his Old Lady," Bella muttered, her eyes still on the doors.

"You're as good as. You just wait," Gemma smirked before slapping Bella on the ass and walking away. Bella couldn't help but laugh and as Gemma smiled back at her over her shoulder she realized that had been the matriarch's intention.

Bella smiled and walked over to Kat who was watching a pool match between two hang arounds. She didn't think either of them would ever be given the chance to prospect let alone patch. They were both too... normal, coming along to prove they were macho and nothing more. They didn't need the club, they didn't need the family, they just wanted to prove they were badass men.

"Hey you, doing okay? They giving you a night off?" Kat asked, nodding towards the bar where recently Bella had been pulling bitch duty.

"Yup, I'm on clean up duty in the morning though," Bella grimaced, clean up was the absolute worst. The guys and other party goers were disgusting. The bathrooms were particularly repugnant after a night of drinking. It was a good thing Bella had a strong stomach.

"Hey," Kat said and nodded towards church where the doors had just opened.

Bella's heart started thundering in her chest as she saw Bobby step out of the room first. His face didn't give anything away.

A grin broke across her face as next out came Happy who was being hugged and patted on the back by Tig, Jax and Juice. Happy was smiling and returning the affections of the men. His eyes swept through the clubhouse, past all the scantily clad women and the men eager for any type of attention. His dark, burning eyes soon collided with hers. The smile slid from his face as he stalked towards her, instead a predatory smirk appeared.

Feeling her cheeks burn and her stomach leaping she stood her ground. "Congratulations," she said as he was within hearing distance.

"Uh huh, gonna celebrate now Girly," he said, taking her hand and leading her away from Kat towards the rooms.

In moments Bella was in his room, the door firmly shut behind them and Happy's eyes almost black with lust. His first kiss was furious and bruising, she had missed him so freaking much.

"Gonna be quick now Girly, but later I'm gonna take my time," Happy rasped his eyes black and burning as he tugged at the button on her tight jeans. "Later on I want your pouty lips wrapped around my cock and I'm gonna taste your delicious pussy. Ya gonna cum all night long Spitfire."