Chapter 20 : Worlyn Invitation

Start from the beginning

"I never ask them. It's better we don't know about it...", I chuckled awkwardly.

"But.... I really eager to know", She said in serious tone.

Oh, god... She is too curious! I need to change the topic immediately.

"Is that cake!? Let's eat the cake together, lady Villena", I changed the topic after I saw a large size red cake on the table.

"Oh, sure. You will liked it. The cake was made by the most famous chef in Luminour empire", We both walked toward the table.

I took two slice of cake and sit at the circle table that's already been prepare. There's lady Villena's friends was chatting with each other while I eating my delicious cake. The cake flavor is cheese red velvet, it's great combination. I waiting for Kevin since I didn't see him after he put the present at the table.

"Where was he?", I muttered.

"Don't worry, this garden is not large at all. Maybe, he went to the restroom", lady Villena's spoke.

"I know but, I just worried. I don't want the same accident happened again", I bitting my bottom lips.

"It won't happen. No one dare to make a mess in here", She smirked.

I take another bite from the cake and swallow it slowly. Lady Villena and her friends was chatting about something I'm not interested at all. Then I saw Kevin walked toward our table but my jaw dropped when I saw someone besides him.

"Lady Villena, why you didn't tell me that the son of Barbarous family was also get invited?", I unleashed my dark aura.

"I didn't invited him. Maybe my mom did", She shrugged.

Damien and Kevin was approach us. Lady Villena friends was shock when their saw Damien meanwhile I was glaring at him.

"Ellen?", I snapped my dark aura away after Kevin stared at me confusingly.

"Yes, dear brother?", I look at Kevin.

"Are you okay? You seem.... A little bit upset..", His voice was low since he knew why.

"I'm not fine and yes, I'm upset that this moro- I'm mean Damien is here", I force a smile at him.

Damien knew that I still upset with him even though I make a little bit space for him at the temple before.

"I know you upset, lady Kellen. But, please give me a chance. Would you?", He asked me with his stupid innocent face.

I don't know if I wanted to give him a second chance but, I always remember what my childhood friend used to say, 'Every person deserve a second chance from their life'.

"Sure, I will gave you a second chance but, you better not hurt my brother or else!", I shoot a glare at him.

"Thanks, lady Kellen. I promise", He said.

"I hope you kept your promise", I said in serious tone and take another bite from the cake.

"So, we're friend now?", He bitting his bottom lips.

"Yes but for now", I glared.

"That's great. I don't like when you both arguing", Kevin smiled.

"It won't happen.....again", He smiled at Kevin.

"Glad to hear", Kevin chuckled lightly.

"When did you both being so friendly?", I said all the sudden since I have suspicion on them.

"Oh... Since the royal party....", Kevin said in quite tone.

"Wait! What? So, you both already be friend!?", My eyes wide open.

"No, no. Not yet in that time..... but.., remember at the temple? He's apologize at me.... and asked me to be his friend since... he felt guilty", Kevin making to no eye contact with me.

"Hmm..... You should tell me first but..... It's fine", I patted his head.

"Thanks...", Kevin smiled joyfully at me.

"Enough for the siblings times! It's time for you to enjoy the party not to making a drama", lady Villena interrupt our conversation.

"Okay, okay. Calm down, lady", I laughed.

Damien and Kevin joining us in the table since there's many chairs left. I tried to finish my cake while I staring at Kevin and Damien. They're having a nice conversation and I saw Damien ear was blushing sometimes. Maybe they just talk about embarrassing moment or something else. I also chatting with lady Villena too about her family but then, a cute little girl voice interrupt us and it's making lady Villena upset.

"Sister Villena!", A small cute voice greet her from the distance.

"Tsk! Here we go again", She rolled her eyes.

When I look at the cute voice direction, my eyes was wide open. Everything seem freeze in time after I saw the girl face. I can't believe what just I saw and witness. My heart also beating so fast as it want to explode from my chest. It's seem like the god want me to meet her so early as I not eager to see her face.

What she doing here!?

Hey guys! Who do you think is that?

Don't forget to like 👌🏻