He was one of the candidates who gave him the most headaches in this world, and the one he didn't choose and deliberately gave up - Akutagawa Ryunosuke.

"Akutagawa." Osamu Dazai turned his head and faced the boy behind him with a calm smile.

"Mr. Dazai, I heard that you seem to be the leader again, and you are about to go on a mission!" Akutagawa Ryunosuke said with a rather excited emotion, "Why not choose to be next! The next can be your sharp blade! This Please take it with you for the next mission!"

As he said, he approached Dazai Osamu, his eyes full of hope.

"..."

Osamu Dazai was silent for a moment, then turned his head and looked at Zhongyuan Zhongyao, sending brain waves.

'Does Akutagawa not know my identity? '

For some reason, Zhongyuan Zhong also understood what he meant and winked.

'I don't know, the only people who know are me and the leader, no one else told me. '

Osamu Dazai looked back thoughtfully.

Although Akutagawa is a good fighting force, once facing Dazai Osamu in this world, it is easy to be confused, so it is better not to let him interfere.

"No need, only Chuya is enough for this task." Osamu Dazai gave a fairly standard reason.

Unexpectedly, Akutagawa Ryunosuke's expression turned from shock to disappointment, and finally to anger and mania.

"Why! What is inferior to Mr. Nakahara!! Why Mr. Dazai always chooses Mr. Nakahara!"

"I just want to prove to you, I am strong, stronger than everyone you admire!"

"Why always Ignore it! Why do you never recognize your strength! What the hell is this!!"

Dazai Osamu: "..."

Who would have thought that it was just a polite rejection, and Akutagawa Ryunosuke was almost crazy.

What the hell did the self in this world do to this kid Akutagawa, he was just a kid.

Without thinking about the poor little tiger in his own world at all, Osamu Dazai silently spurned him, and even more and more despised himself in this world.

"Calm down, Akutagawa." Osamu Dazai felt that apart from Ruri, it was only the second time he had been so patient with people.

For Akutagawa's sake, the poor little guy who was driven mad by the people he hated.

"We are going to the Armed Detective Agency. The original 'Osamu Dazai' lived here. It would be inappropriate for you to go."

"Armed Detective Agency?!" , "Are you going to crusade against this organization, that's great, it's not pleasing to the eyes of this organization a long time ago."

"Let's take away Mr. Dazai, that hateful human tiger... Now I want Rashomon to tear it apart. Break his body!"

There was a strong murderous aura in his eyes, and unlike this group of people who wanted to take revenge, Akutagawa Ryunosuke really wanted to kill a member of the detective agency.