Moreover, before he could think about his retreat, the fist in front of him was already swiping in front of him, and Osamu Dazai hurriedly turned sideways to dodge, only to see the hatchet behind him also slashing down fiercely, passing an icy light in the air.

Dazai Osamu, who was beaten by so many people for the first time, suddenly sank.

Even if he has learned some self-defense techniques, it is impossible to gain the upper hand in the face of so many people.

"Wait a minute, I'm not Osamu Dazai."

He tried to explain clearly and asked the group to find the bastard who really caused trouble, but everyone sneered and didn't believe him at all.

"Hehe, do you think such an excuse is useful?!"

"Even if you turn to ashes, I can recognize you!"

Osamu Dazai began to ponder for a moment, how bad he is in this world, and why he is a companion The members of the detective agency didn't believe a word of his words.

Suddenly, when he was dodging, Kunikida's fist rubbed his cheek, and suddenly, there was a burning pain on his cheek.

Dazai Osamu wiped his cheek with the back of his hand for the first time, and deep darkness appeared in the kite-colored eyes.

The corners of his mouth also slowly evoked an indifferent arc.

A little...it really pissed him off.

When Kunikida Dubu punched again, he quickly clasped the opponent's wrist, turned his back to the opponent, borrowed his skill, bent down suddenly, and fell forward with force.

In the next second, Kunikida Dubu fell to the ground with a shoulder-to-shoulder fall, looking up at the blue sky with dazed eyes.

And in this gap, Osamu Dazai smashed a fist into the belly of the nearby Yosano Akiko before the others could react. Hearing the exclamation in his ear, he quickly retreated back.

This time, no one will stop him.

Because all the members of the Armed Detective Agency fell into a state of doubt about life because of his agile skills.

"...Impossible."

Kunikida Dubu didn't get up from the ground, just stared blankly at the void, and was the first to speak.

"This can't be the Dazai I know!"

"That's right!" Yosano Akiko also covered her stomach, her eyes horrified, "He actually attacked! That Dazai who can only run away!"

"Mr. Dazai's How did the strength suddenly increase so much?" Atsushi Nakajima, who had also confronted Dazai once by chance, was unbelievable.

"He threw me to the ground! Can you believe it!" Kunikida's tone became even more dreamy and repeated several times, "Can you believe it, what a standard over-the-shoulder fall!!

" Get up quickly, Mr. Kita." Tanizaki Junichiro reacted quickly and stepped forward to help him, "Are you okay?"

After the anger dissipated, Tanizaki Junichiro also felt that the whole incident was not quite right, Mr. Dazai seemed to be specializing in Provoking them, deliberately gathering them together to beat himself.