42: Decreased Favorability

Start from the beginning

But Osamu Dazai raised his eyebrows, showing a thoughtful look: "That's not right, with your character, you will definitely not be serious, you will go back to get revenge if anyone causes trouble for you. I didn't attack Ruri right away, but instead pestered me here...it's not right."

Zhongyuan Zhongye stomped his feet angrily, what the hell is a tendon, isn't this just saying he's stupid!

Just before he got angry, Dazai Osamu suddenly touched his chin with one hand, and his eyes moved slightly: "Is it Mr. Mori's order? Let you investigate Ruri-related matters?"

"..."

In an instant, Zhongyuan Zhongyao's body stiffened.

The next second, he gritted his teeth viciously.

Sure enough, this guy Dazai has a better brain, and in just a few words, he guessed the mission of his trip this time!

At this time, comparing the brain with Dazai Osamu is a dead end, and Zhongyuan Zhong also decisively gave up the line of defense, and threateningly bared his fangs at Dazai Zhi:

"...Even if I say yes, what can you do?"

Zhongyuan The curvature of the corners of Zhongye's lips gradually widened, and he sneered, "This is an order from the leader himself, because Ruri released my information without authorization."

"You don't really think that your power can deal with the whole organization."

"You should know that the people the organization looks at never escape, even your people."

He thought this threat would be more or less likely. Put some pressure on Osamu Dazai.

But to his disappointment, Osamu Dazai always showed a peaceful attitude, and even nodded slowly.

"The power of the organization is indeed very powerful, there is no doubt about it."

"I am also very pleased to see that the organization can be as strong as it is today."

"..."

In an instant, Zhongyuan Zhong also had an incredible expression on his face.

Damn it, Osamu Dazai actually praised the mafia! !

That Dazai Osamu who defected actually really praised him!

Wouldn't he be hallucinating? !

A pair of azure eyes stared round, and Zhongyuan Zhong was also stunned: "You, you can't really take the wrong medicine, Dazai."

It's wrong, it's really wrong.

Dazai Osamu smiled at him, and then his tone turned around: "But even if this is the case, no matter what world, I'm the only one who can deal with Ruri." The

inexplicable self-confidence made Zhongyuan Zhong feel a lot more relieved.

Okay, it's still normal.

"Just you?"

Zhongyuan Zhong also sneered, glancing mockingly at Osamu Dazai's slender wrist.