pride 🌸🎵🌈

Happy pride month!!!
and now id like to bring you the paris squad <3
-
dArcy:
ok paris squad we needa meet up today for the start of pride month!!
elle💜:
Oooo yes!
tao_xu:
ill show up but im only going cus elle is.
char:
simp.
tao_xu:
uh excuse me, look whose talking
dArcy:
🙄 youre both simps. now meet at my place at 2
golden retriver:
okay!
-
2pm rolls around and everyone showed up. "alright! we us girls are going to do some makeup and do some paint on your guys face and then we are going to go on a casual walk to the park and take pictures with these pride flags!" darcy says cheery, up to her crazy but fun ideas. "alright- and what about tao?" nick looks at darcy confused. "well my friend, tao will be  our loyal straight ally and take the pictures!" nick nodded and went back to talking to charlie. "how do i get stuck doing these things" tao complained hugging onto elle like a child. which in reply she just shrugged.

tara and darcy did their makeup with elle making their eyeshadow their pride flags. while the girls were hanging out it was the boys job to get all the pride flags out of the closet. "wow she has alot-" charlie laughed at taos comment. but it was true she had alot, she was always prepared. they brought 2 boxes out of the closet and set it on the bed. "ta da" they turned around showing them their makeup,"oo it looks good" charlie smiled. "mhm" nick hummed agreeing with charlie. tao, was blushing this was a new look from elle, he just gave a thumbs up.

"alright charlie come here and nick go to tara were gonna do ur guys face paint! and tao and elle could you get teh flags we need?" darcy ordered. "of course" and they all scattered getting to their 'posistions'. nick and charlies 'makeup' was just some face paint on their cheek of their flags.
-
Once they were all prepared and ready they left the house and walked down the streets making their way to this very pretty aprk perfect for a small photoshoot."darcy,elle slow down" tara said sturnly. whcih they listned too. nick and charlie were in the back being all clingy and cute.

"we are here" darcy announced loudly to everyone and they went on to find a spot to take pictures. tara found a cute spot and they took a lot of photos, thanks to taos great photography skills, and tao jumped in a few. then they all ran around a feild with their pride flags enjoying the rest of the afternoon.
-
hi! this was kind of a hard charpter to write so I hope it came out okay and you enjoyed it. stay safe-kyo.<3