drawing🌸

tao arrived at the park, he was meeting with elle to help him with his art class final. They had to draw a nature scenery  and when he asked her for help she happily accepted the offer and invited him to do it at the park.

"elle!" he ran up to her and gave her a long lasting hug. he had a big crush on elle, he was sure he knew but he had never adressed it to her. She wore a slim black dress with a sage green coat over it. tao was turning every shade of red. "okay toa follow me." she took his hand and dragged him to a isolated part of the park, it was quite beautiful. it was a sort of rainy day so the clouds were grey with a light sprinkle of rain. "mk thank you for offering to help me but i honestly have no idea what im doing." he laughed awkwardly clearing the silence.

"alright well first start with the base of the drawing and then go with the details, sketch very lightly!" she enthasised teh word lightly. she helped him draw the base and hold him out to draw certain things. "she looks so pretty" he thought to himself. "i wishe she liked me back" he thought, he looked over just a bit to see elle smiling while she drew. this made him fall even deeper. he took the paper back and the pencil. he looked down and could see their hands almost touching, with all his confiedence left he locked their pinkies together. she looked up kinda startalled but smiled and moved close to him. he quickly looked back at his paper and continued drawing. there they sat for a few hours, very close, and drawing adn talking together.

-
since this is so short heres a picture to hopefully make up for the short chapter

love them.
a

nyways have a good day/night -kyo<3.