sleepover🎵

"jonesyyyyy" dracy called out to her girlfriend while walking into her room. Tara screamed, "dracy! dont scare me like that!" darcy laughed and set down her bag. "you changed your room a bit, i like it" she jumped into taras arms. "youre so clingy" she huffed hugging her back. Darcy pulled away first, tara looked at her, she was so cute, her colorful cloths, her french braids, and her smile, all so cute. "tara- youre turning red, are you alright?" she put the back of her hand on her forehead. "oh no im fine" she smiled adn sat back down on her bed. "wanna play some mariokart?" darcys face lit up in excitment. "uh yea of course!" they both ran down the stairs to the tv to play mario kart.

Tara played as princess peach and darcy toad (this was there main) "im so beating you right now!" darcy yells, "im not good at this game and you know that" she sighs and keeps trying to beat darcy but hses failing horribly. "ohhhhh winn!!!" tara smiles at her girlfriend, "well done" she kisses her cheek adn backs away swiftly. "one more round?" she nods adn they play another round. yet again darcy winned. "how are you so good at this?" "years of practice my dear friend" tara gasped at the word friend "oh so this is our break up now" darcy stared at her blankly for a second before getting it. "wait what no i was only teasing" she whined. "yea yea, now common lets go back to my room." taras mom had gotten home so they went up to her room to not disturb her.

"can we cuddle..?" tara looked over at the clock it was already 9pm. "sure come here" so darcy like a puppy ran to her bed and laid into taras chest. "you smell good" she muttered loud enough for tara to hear. which she giggled in reply. tara rubbed her back while she laid there. "you know i really love you" tara whispered into darcys ear making her jump a little. "awww jonesy i love you too." she wrapped her arms around taras torso and cuddled even closer to her if possible.

"girls?" taras mom walked in, "oh sorry, but im going to sleep so please be quite if youre going to do anything" tara nodded and she left, "darcy?" the blonde was bright red, her mind in everyother place then it was supposed to be. "darcy!" she whisper yelled when she caught onto it.
-
a hour had gone by and the 2 girls cuddled until 10:30 and then darcy got a random burst of energy "tara here me out." "oh no this is scary" darcy had a slight expression of offence. "we should sneak out and go to that park thats down the street adn play on the swings!" she said a little to lou dnad tara covered her mouth with one of her hands. "....fine just because i love you, but were not staying long you got that." "yes maam!" she soluted her.

Tara put on a sweater adn her shoes and they started down the stairs as quietly as possible. the door creaked as it open and shut which scared tara. "if we get caught adn in trouble this is your fault" she nodded. darcy which to much energy took taras hard adn they ran down the sidewalk to the small park. "swings!" she jumped onto the swings like a little kid. This is honestly one of taras favorite traits about darcy, her childness. "ok ok give me a second i dont wanna get sand in my shoes" she said walking very slowly through the sand finally making it to the swing. they held hands and swung together. "youre so cute jonesy yk that?" "no im not" they play dought back and forth for a little bit before leaving.
-
once they made it back home they got inside without being caught. they ended up falling asleep in each others arms on the couch.
-
to be hoenst i wasnt to sure how to write this one, hope you had a good day/night, take care-kyo<3.