homophobia 🌈

(tw for s.a. and angst(?) also homophobia warning (obvi))

it was saturday night at 7:45pm. charlie was walking down the streets to nicks place, his headphones were in his ears and he was blasting (pick a song) not really paying attetnion to his surroundings but still being safe. He wore a white, black striped shirt,which has a tighter blackturtle neck, black joggers, and his normal white dirty converse. His hair messy. He got to the end of the street and waiting for the light to let him go. A presences was felt behind him, he took a quick glance back and checked to see who or what was there. it was no one other than ben hope. charlie picked up the pace, and so did ben. when finally he caught up to him.

"hey!" ben yelled grabbing charlies shoulder and turning him to face him. "why are you ignoring me?" charlie pulled out his headphones and turning his face to face bens. "can i not just walk on the sidewalk?" he snapped at him pullinh the brunettes hand off him. " what do you not like me or soemthing?" charlie getting a sudden burst of confidnece said " why would i like you? you only met up with me to use me! plus you have a girlfreind, youre manipulative!" taking a few steps back ben laughed at him. "you know you like me stop lying." he stepped towards charlie and kissing his cheek. holding his amrs down so hes unable to move. the street was empty no one to help or save charlie. Ben pulled down charlies turtle neck and started kissing down his neck and making marks. Charlie started to sob. and in his weakness fell to the ground where ben rolled his eyes. "awww the gay boys gone weak, did u enjoy it ? you poor f*g, what do you think nick willt hink when he finds out his 'precious' little boyfriend got lovebites from some other boy," no reply. he sat their sobbing being looked down apon by ben."tch pathedic" he walked back the way he came from leaving charlie alone.

In his state all he could do was call nick, his legs were to weak to stand. He pulled up nicks contact and with tears falling onto his screen pressed the call button. When nick responded charlie tried talking but failed only choking on hsi tears. "...char... what wrong?" nick waited for a responce but all he could hear was charlie mumbling. "do you want me to come over?" charlie managed to get out a word. "yea..." nick acted quickly putting on his shoes while staying on call with charlie. "but...im just down the street from...youre house...by the light" nick hurrying out the door told charlie he would be there in a moment and hung up running down the street.

"charlie?" nick yelled running towards the boy in a ball. charlie opened out his arms toward nick where nick ran up to charlie who was crying, and held him tightly. "hey, breathe, mk" he did a few breaths with him before wiping away his tears. nick took charlies hands and pulled him up to stand and they began to walk to nicks house hand in hand. "slowly, tell me whats wrong darling" nick said with a slight shake to his voice. he was scared to find charlie crying and alone on the side of the street. "ben" he said walking up the few steps to nicks door. "what did he do?" he went silent looked down at his feet. and then he started crying again. so nick picked him up and brought him to his room setting him on his bed. sitting next to him he hugged him rubbing charlies back. which hlped calmed him down.

once he was stable again he sniffeled a little and then looked up at nicks eye which were full of worry. he took his hand and pulled down the turtle neck to show the 3 lovebites on the left side of his neck. a few tears runnign down hsi cheek. nick froze for a second, anger and sadness rushed over him. "oh char" he put his hand on his thigh and looked at the marks. "im sorry its all my fault" charlie whimpered over his cries. "no no no, its not your fault, none of this is, its all bens....fucking ben" he muttered the last part.

nick and charlie walked over to his moms room since she was gone and got her consealer to cover them up. of course nick wasnt mad at charlie, but ben who did this to charlie. nick started to feel guilty for not ebing there to save charlie, but he couldnt act sad around charlie right now he needed to support him. "alright itll be cold remeber" charlie nodded and nick put the makeup on "alright all done" charlie looked into the mirror and felt better now that he couldnt see it but he knew it was still there. he gave a weak smile to nick who ruffled the back of his hair and gave charlie a small kiss on the forehead. "did ben...say anything to you?" charlie paused before saying "he was being really homophobic and called me a..." nick cut charlie off knowing where it was going. "that bastard" nick said crossing his arms. "yea....yea! he is a bastard" charlie laughed nudging nick who started laughing too. charlie went on his tippytoes and kissed nick on the lips, nick smiling into the kiss. "im so proud," nicks voice low, which made charlie blush. pulling nick back into the kiss.
-
(bonus)
charlie and nick made a poster with cut outs of ben hope which they got from yearbooks. they added "homophobic bitch" as the title and drew red x's and things around, it was just for fun and charlie was feelings artsie.
-
Hi! this was really long but i enjoyed writing it, thanks for reading,kyo<3