ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ 31

Start from the beginning

Before Craeian and Laudemer entered the forest in search of their friends. Hopefully not too late to save them. They spotted bunch of cars arriving from the road atop.

It was the cops and their headmistress along with the priests.

"Over here!!!" The two immediately screamed to gain attention.

When they were spotted, everyone searched for a safer way down and helped them.

"Where are the other four?" Ms. Volkswitch asked.

"We don't know. We woke up without them." Laudemer answered.

"Quin probably took them in the bus. She's still with Bemy and Lorreta." Craeian added.

"We're gonna look for them. You must go and join your friends." Ms. Volkswitch instructed and was about to join the cops on the search.

"No! We're coming!!!" Craeian exclaimed. He quickly ran away from the headmistress before she can forbid them.

It was a massive search. Many Lithuanian police officers and the priests joined the search. They plan to exorcise the three wherever they find them to finish it once and for all.

Meanwhile...

Qaeus and the other three were taken to the forest while they were unconscious. Taking them to the next cliff. The height is tall and the bottom is part of the sea. The waves are too strong to think anyone can survive it.

When Qaelust woke up. She couldn't feel her legs. It was numb and she could see them bleeding and bruised since she's only wearing a sports wear shorts.
She looked to her side and saw Silver who's still unconscious. She crawled to her friend and tried to wake her up.

"Finally. Wake the other one too." It was Quin's voice ordering her underlings.

Bemy harshly grabbed Qaelust on her shoulder and dragged her away from Silver. While Lorreta went to Silver and started slapping the girl's face to wake her up.

She soon wake up from the pain. Groaning and immediately crying the sooner the situation registered in her head.

Lorreta and Bemy stood beside Quin. The three watching them with a satsified grin.

When the girls looked at the three. They noticed Qaeus and Prince tied with their mouth covered. The two are just kneeling behind the three villains. They look equally hurt too and Qaeus' shoulder is bleeding.

"Now. Shall we begin?" Quin giggled and they stepped aside to reveal the two males.

Quin sat beside Qaeus and placed her arm on his shoulder. Purposely pressing on his wound to make him wince.

"You know. Since the three of us used to be old friends. I think I'mma show a little bit of mercy." She whispered to his ear while her gaze is glued on Qaelust.

"Qaeus will never come to me on his own will. But I know that he will do it for you." She said before standing up.

She walked to Qaelust and harshly grabbed her hair. Pulling her to face Qaeus properly.

"Don't touch her!!! Just leave us alone!!!" Silver screamed at them and Lorreta immediately slapped her face.

"Shut up slut! Wait for your turn!" Lorreta growled while pointing at her face.

"Qaeus. If you come to me. I promise that I will leave her alone. I know that even if you join me. You will never return the feelings that I have for you. But I just can't be happy watching the two of you together."