ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ 14

Saturday

Prince just got out from the council office after their meeting. Quillrie and Quin discussed to them about the arrival of the children next month and the upcoming acquaintance party.

He and Qaeus are both placed in charge of the party's theme and decoration. They will also be fetching the children along with the rest of the student council members.

The officers spent most of their weekends discussing about the party given that they only have two weeks left to prepare.

Fortunately, the rumors finally died down after Quillrie made an official announcement. They were so furious that the rumors may eventually reach the headmistress so the students finally stopped talking about it.

Especially that Prince still remembers nothing about it and there will be newcomers that will arrive next month.
They didn't want to scare them away just because of some rumors.

Monday

Selene had already made clear that they will be leaving their dorm together.
At first, she had a hard time convincing Yatch and Qaelust at the same time. But with the help of Skye and Silver, the two eventually give in.

Skye and Silver are the last one to get ready. And once they were finished, all five of them walked out their room.

They're still 20 minutes early from their class so they will have enough time to slack off before going to class.

"We should check the dormitory for the kids!" Yatch suggested. She did it intentionally knowing that Qaelust will definitely disagree.

It's not that she loathes her. She just couldn't put herself to befriend her knowing that she's the reason why her boyfriend's life is in danger. Including also her own life and her friends.

As much as she tries to understand what already happened. She only ends up being angry at her.

"Yeah! I think that will be nice!" Skye agreed nudging Qaelust on her shoulders.

She let out a huff and slowly nodded her head. Yatch immediately frowned and stomped her feet, walking away first. Selene immediately followed her noticing her reaction, but only to tease her.

"She can just say she doesn't want me here." Qaelust mumbled but enough for Silver and Skye to hear.

"Oh hush! She's just like that! You'll get used to it!" Skye giggled and snaked her arms. She pulled the two with her to follow Selene and Yatch to the building.

The workers will arrive an hour after their class starts. So no one is going to shoo them away in case of any unfinished decorations or tools are misplaced.

"They haven't installed any light bulbs yet!" Selene said after not being able to spot a single light bulb.

The hallways are quite dark so they're using their phones as their flashlights.

"They really decorated the dormitory for childrens. Some of them are only a year younger than us!" Skye giggled imagining what their reactions will be.

They strolled on the first floor, eventually reaching to the 2nd. It's much darker there and they seem to be just starting to paint the walls.

Roller paints are scattered everywhere. But what caught their attention are the vandals on the walls. Confusing symbols which they barely understand.

Unconsciously. They separated from each other and checked the walls that are almost covered by those strange symbols.

"This place needs a blessing..." Yatch mumbled.