ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ 19

Prince and Quillrie just began choosing their dinner, scanning the menu for tonight's dinner.

"You'll stay single forever like that! You should know the tastes of women! They prefer sweet stuffs! We should pick strawberry for them!" Prince argued, darting glares at the older male.

"Do you want my baby to snap your neck? She hates strawberry! We should pick the coffee for them!" Quillrie fired back.

"Your girlfriend is the only one who drinks coffee during dinner! We have to consider the rest of the girls too!" Laudemer half-yelled invading the younger's conversation.

"Silver loves strawberry shake! I'm getting that for her!" Prince cheered and immediately gestured the 'very-confused' staff to get it for him.

"Of course she does! Still! Get me two cups of coffee!" Quillrie ordered the staff as well.

They stood there arguing which drink they should order for the girls. Capturing attention from the other students.

They look like boys fighting over their girlfriends.

Qaeus rolled his eyes and gestured Craeian to head to their seat. Taking a couple trays on both their hands.

They walked back to their seat with a few eyes following them.

"If you're done talking! Keeping quiet during dinner is also good for mental health! It's really peaceful. For someone whose life is so da*n loud. You should try it!" The two heard Qaelust said.

She was sitting with her back facing them both. Thus, Craeian and Qaeus shared frowning looks with each other.

"What's wrong this time?" Craeian said, raising his tone a bit.

The two approached their table placing the couple of trays filled with foods for the ladies.

Qaeus made his way and sat next to Qaelust. He removed the plates from the tray, arranging them in front of its owners after.

"It's no big deal! They're just getting to know each other!" Skye said and gave the two girls with a warning smile.

"What a fancy way to know each other." Qaeus mumbled, giving an eyelook to the girl beside him.

"Let them be! It's nothing to concern boys!" Selene said and pulled him to the empty seat beside her.

A few more minutes and the other three arrived with the tray of their drinks.

They proceeded their dinner and finished in a matter of an hour.
They only ate and didn't include any conversations.

They did have a few small talk which Prince initiated. But it was only about school matters and the upcoming acquaintance.

After their dinner. They went to the common ground. A half an hour before lights out and for the student council to do their evening roll call.

"Can't you really remember anything?" Quillrie asked Yatch, playing with her fingers as they sat on the bench. Just the two of them.

The others having conversations of their own.

"No." Yatch shook her head as her response.

It also bothers her why she can't remember anything. But the fact that she can't makes her feel greatful.

She knows Quillrie was so worried. And he still is. Given that already, something terrible must've happened.

"We should tell Father Roran to bless the building..." she mumbled staring at the dusty ground.