3 The Monster And The Superhero

Start from the beginning

"And near the trailer park".Max says.

"That can't be a coincedence right?".I say.

"We're at the trailer park.Uh should we maybe not be here?".Steve says.

"There is something about this place.Fred started acting weird the second we got here".Nancy says.

"Acting weird as in?".Robin says.

"Scared,on edge,upset".Nancy says.

"Max said Chrissy was upset too".Dustin says.

"Yeah but not here.She was crying in the bathroom at school".Max says.

"Serial killers stalk their prey before they strike right?So maybe Fred and Chrissy saw this Vecman".Robin says.

"Vecna".Dustin says.

"I don't know about you guys but if I saw some freaky wizard monster I would mention it to someone".Steve says.

"Maybe they did.I saw Chrissy leaving Ms Kelly's office.If you saw a monster you....you wouldn't go to the police.They'd never believe you.But you might go to your".Max says.

"Your shrink".Robin says.

All of us get up from the bench and walk towards the car.I open the car door and I'm about to get in but Steve stops Nancy who's walking towards her car.

"Whoa,whoa,Nancy.Nancy!Nancy where you going?".Steve says.

"Oh there's just something I want to check on first".Nancy says.

"Something you want to share with the rest of us?".Dustin says.

"I don't want to waste your time.It's a real shot in the dark".Nancy says.

"Yeah ok.Are you out of your mind?Flying solo with this Vecna creep on the loose.No it's too dangerous.You need....you need someone to....here I'll stick with Nancy.You guys take the car check out the shrink".Steve says.

Steve throws Robin the car keys.

"I don't think you want me driving your car".Robin says.

"Why?".Steve says.

"I don't have a license".Robin says.

"Why don't you have a license?".I say.

"I'm poor".Robin says.

"I can drive".Max says.

I get flashbacks from that night when Steve got knocked out and Max drove us.

"No no.Never again.Please.Anybody but you.No".Steve says.

Dustin looks at him.

"No chance".Steve says.

"Come on".Dustin says.

"What about me?".I say.

"Absolutely not".Steve says.

"All right ok.This is stupid.Us ladies have to stick together".Robin says as she takes a radio out of Dustins bag.

Robin gives Steve the carkeys and she stands next to Nancy.

"Unless you think we need you to protect us".Robin says.

Robin laughs before turning around and walking away.Nancy follows after her.

"I ship".I whisper to Max and she laughs.

"Be careful".Steve says.

"You just going to stand there and gawk?".Dustin says.

"Shut up".Steve says.

"Why don't we just go?".I say.

"Shut up and get in the car".Steve says.