1 MadMax

Y/N's  POV.

I sat outside of the arcade,waiting for my friends to arrive.I was really glad Will was back and I was excited that I could spend time with my friends.Will has been back for nearly a year now and all of us feel like life might finally be back to normal.

"Hey Y/N".My friends say as they approach me on their bikes.

"Hi.Where's Will?".I ask.

"He should be here soon".Dustin replies.

We stand outside the arcade,waiting for Will.We see his mom's car pull up and after a moment Will comes out of the car,his mom saying something to him as he looks at us.He runs up to us and we get into the arcade.

"To slay the dragon use the magic sword".The arcade machine says.

"Oh jesus.I'm in unchartered territory here guys".Dustin says as he stares into the screen. "I'm going in!I'm going in!".

We look over his shoulder and shouting as his character dodges the fire from the dragon.We watch as his character turns into a skeleton.

"No!No!No!No".Dustin screams as he hits the arcade machine. "I hate this overpriced bullshit".

I give Dustin a pat on the back.

"You're not nimble enough but you'll get there one day.But until then Princess Daphne is still mine".Lucas smirks.

"You mean mine".I say making him glare at me.

"And Y/N's".Lucas adds.

"Whatever.I'm still top on centipede and dig dug".Dustin says.

"You sure about that".Keith says making us turn our heads.

"Sure about what?".Dustin asks with his eyebrows furrowed.Keith smirks. "You're kidding me.No,no,no".

We run over to dig dug,nearly running into multiple people while we do so.Dustin looks at the scoreboard.

"751,300".Will exclaims.

"That's impossible".Mike says.

"Who is MadMax?".Dustin asks as he looks at Keith.

"Better than you".Keith says making Dustin flip him off.

"Is it you?".Will asks.

"You know I despise dig dug".Keith says.

"Then who is it?".I ask.

"Yeah spill it,Keith".Dustin shouts,obviously pissed off.

"You want information,then I need something in return".Keith says looking at Mike.

We all turn our heads at Mike.

"No way.You're not getting a date with her".Mike shouts.

"Mike,come on.Just get him the date".Lucas says.

"I'm not prostituting my sister".Mike exclaims.

"But it's for a good cause".

"No don't get him the date.You know what?He's gonna spread his nasty ass rash to your whole family".Dustin shouts.

"Acne isn't a rash and it isn't contagious,you prubescent wastoid".Keith says.

"Oh I'm a wastoid?".

"She wouldn't go on a date with you".Mike looks at him.

"You make like what?2.50 an hour?".I ask.

We argue with Keith until we notice Will has gone outside.Mike goes after him and soon they come back.