25. c'est paris bébé

Start from the beginning

Naman wore an off white white Gucci tee with white pants and a black jacket along with his Travis Scotts.

And with that, off we went!

While walking, we came across a really pretty cafe and we decided to go there.

It was such a pretty little cute place to sit at and enjoy the view. We ordered a flat white latte with two buttered baguette.

“So what do you wanna do today?” My husband asked me.

“I don't know, you tell me!” was my reply.

“Do you wanna go to the Louvre?” He asked.

“Oh my god, yes.” I replied, he chuckled at my enthusiasm.

“Alright, we'll change & then we can head there.” He said with an 'Is that okay' expression. Cute.

I nodded my head & we walked back to our hotel & quickly changed & left for the Louvre.

The whole time, his hand was in mine and he was drawing circles on the back of my palm with his thumb.

Once we reached, we took our time to look at and admire every piece of art. Everything there was so magnificent and artistic and beautiful and all the other adjectives.

Naman was looking at the paintings so keenly, the glint in his eyes was evident. That moment felt pure.

“Do you like painting?” He asked me, his eyes still in the work in front of him.

“I love to paint but I can barely paint, if that makes sense. What about you?”

He turned his head towards me and said, “Yes, actually. It's kind of like my escape, you know.”

“That's...impressive. I didn't know you could paint.” My impressed self spoke.

“Nobody knows about it except me & now, you. Not even my parents, no one.” He said surprising me.

“Then what made you tell me?” I asked him.

“You're my girl, you should know.” He paused and smiled at me, genuinely, and continued, “You've entered that bubble, that I keep around me, where nobody has ever entered. You deserve to know every little thing about me just as much as I deserve to know about you.” He ended sincerely. I felt happy and important after listening to this.

His words held authority yet they felt soft. He was so good at making my legs jelly and filling my stomach with butterflies.

We continued with what we were doing.

“Bunny!” I called him and he looked at me with my in my hands and he raised his eyebrows in question.

“Click a picture of me naa!” I asked him handing my phone.

He took my phone and I started posing for the photo but he put my phone in his pocket and tool his phone out to take the picture. This man is strange as hell.

Anyways, ignoring that, I continued with my posing.

Naman's P.O.V

I grabbed my phone from my pocket and kept hers in it. I wanted her photos in my phone that's why I used my phone to click her pictures.

After clicking a thousand photos of my wife, she finally stopped. Her actual words were, “That's fine for now.” What do you mean for now?

“Go, I'll click yours too.” She said but I denied.

She forced me so I had to go, haha.

So, our jobs switched and she clicked literally three photos of mine. This woman, Jesus.

We saw the Mona Lisa at the end and admired it for a really long time and then we decided to sit and look at river Seine.

It was very relaxing and peaceful & then we called it a day.

@namanmehra

@namanmehra My wife clicks nice pictures

@namanmehra My wife clicks nice pictures.❤️

(Author's note):

Hey guys, that's it for this chapter. Hope y'all had fun reading it. Please hit the star if you want & comment.
Also, Happy Pride Month!
I love you guys. Stay Safe x.
प्यार से,
K.