Teacher makes nose's bleed

Start from the beginning

Y/n: "I see then well very soon you lot will have to do a quiz about the Epic of Gilgamesh and after that. The hero Karna from the Epic of Mahabharata okay everyone."

I can sense they were scared about these two-test coming up. But the Karna won't be up for some time I just want to see their reaction.

Y/n: "Anyways everyone now to Babylon."

Few hours Later:

Y/n: "Alright everyone that will be it for now, get that work ready and be done with it. And also, don't say Gilgamesh was nice next time. He is a monster."

Sometimes it's best just to rest I've been dealing with dumb stuff lately. I think it's time to call my break for a few days. But at the same time the kids will have a few days' break I can just use that. Yeah I'm heading to the beach. After school.

Koneko: "Um.... Miss. Sessyoin can I ask you something?"

Y/n: "Ah miss. Toujou what do you need. You know you don't have my class until next year right?"

Koneko: "I know but can I ask you about yokai?"

Y/n: "Oh?"

Koneko: "I've heard there very powerful and I just want to know. About the fox a bit more. Sense you know so much."

Y/n: "Well that is interesting topic. Why Yokai?"

Koneko: "I well....."

Y/n: "You are a Yokai?"

Koneko: "......."

Y/n: "Well that makes sense now. I was wondering why a powerful yokai spirt is here. But why the fox one you are a Nekomata even I can sense that pretty well."

Koneko: "Well It's because at some point I'm."

Y/n: "Ah I see what you mean I know what you mean now Toujou. How about this let's get our minds off of this stuff for the moment. And have a beach trip."

She perks up and looks at me.

Y/n: "You can bring anyone you want or you want it to be us."

Koneko: "Um let me ask Rias."

Y/n: "Alright dear I will head to the beach now okay sense we are going to have a few days of break."

Koneko: "Alright until then."

I went to the teacher's lounge to eat my lunch. And finish off the rest of the school off. I went back to my car and went to the beach I can just snap my fingers and my beach clothes can come on anytime I want them to. And I got the perfect one. As I was about to snap my fingers I heard a certain someone.

Koneko: "Um Y/n I brought her but everyone else came along two other pervs came along."

I look outside of the clothing room to see Rias and the gang plus Issei's friends.

Y/n: "Hello everyone glad Koneko brought you all here. Girls let's change."

They look at me and the boys mostly the trio had nose bleeds. The girls come in. Akeno looks like she is about to jump me and Rias looks like she is getting a noise bleed Asia is praying but she is a devil. Koneko was to sacred to look at me. Wait tell they see what I have. I'm not wearing my other outfit that's for when I want true alone time. I undress and the girls look at me Akeno looks like she has heart in her eyes, and looks like she might be drooling a waterfall. Rias might have the same thing but waterfall from her nose. Asia can't stop praying Koneko just keeps on falling her butt because she can't focus. This is going to be fun.

Issei Pov:

Me and my boys were trying to find a way to sneak a peek and yet there was no way to sneak a slip. Why does the man downstairs hate me so much? I need to know, me and the boys got all ready it was pretty easy.