Chapter 19: Doctor James

Mulai dari awal

.

Hannah's eyes were filled with tears too but she brushed them aside and drove faster. Thankfully we made it and as I handed Jimin over to the hospital attendants, I ran down the corridor with them. I wasn't going to let him out of my sight again. They rushed him to the emergency section and began to attend to him. One of the strong male nurses came up to me,

.

"Don't worry. We're taking care of him now. You can wait by the chairs..."

.

"I'm not leaving him," I said with my sobs in my throat. Then I felt hands on my shoulders.

.

"It's okay. I'll take him," Al said. I turned, grabbed onto his neck, hugged him tightly and cried. "It's alright Master Jungkook. Jimin will be okay."

.

I clutched onto Al and bawled like I never before. We remained there until I calmed down and he carried me to the seating area. Hannah met us and she too was crying. Poor Al. He had two big babies to comfort and he also took the task of informing Mr. Park about what happened. He and his wife were on their way as we sat waiting for the doctors to tell us anything. It took the doctors about an hour to finally come out.

.

"Hello I'm Doctor James. Are you the relatives of a...Park Jimin?"

.

Al looked at me and said, "He's his husband," and I stood tall and nodded my head.

.

"Yes, I'm Jeon Jungkook. I'm Jimin's... husband." I went along with the lie because Al and I knew they wouldn't give us any information if we weren't family. So we waited to hear what the doctor was going to say.

.

At first Doctor James smiled but then he got serious as he explained, "Okay, Mr. Jeon, your husband has wounds and a signs of a strangulation assault causing asphyxia and unconsciousness. Now this happens frequently during rough sex. Was he involved in any kind of activity like that?" And he watched me cautiously.

.

Al answered because I was about to spaz out, "Mr. Park was found just as a perpetrator was sexually attacking him. Jimin was taken and being held against his will."

.

The doctor responded, "I'm so sorry to hear that but we will have to notify the authorities. We take those kind of crimes very seriously here."

.

Al continued, "We had already notified the police and the culprit is in jail as we speak."

.

The doctor nodded, "Good. Now I need to explain. Jimin's air supply was cut off for different periods of time. The perpetrator knew what he was doing. He held him long enough to immobilize him but kept him semi-conscious."

.

I just had to ask, "Please doctor. Did the culprit... Did he... was my Jiminnie..."

.

OH GOD I COULDN'T SAY IT.

.

The doctor looked at me and asked, "When was the last time you and Jimin had sex?"

.

I remembered our last time, "It was early yesterday morning before he left to come here. Plus we video-sexed each other last night." I wasn't embarrassed at all. I just wanted to know if Tae had touched him.