chapter five

hazels pov:

i awake to my alarm ringing at just the crack of dawn making me immediately sigh to myself, i'm still not use to this silly schedule. then again, i can stay in bed because i'm not on shift till this afternoon...

"hazel!" i hear one of the boys shout, making me decide it may be best to just get up. i open the curtains, and my balcony door, before leaving my pit.

i walk into the hallway, hearing the radio playing and two voices chatting. only, it's not maxi, it's harrison and...

oh! harries... he drove me home last night which i thought was kind of him, i just know, for a fact, that he knows something is up. i walk into the kitchen making them glance at me.

it seems they were talking about me.

"morning hazel." harries smiles, i notice he's in his uniform.

"good morning."

i take the bowl of fruit harrison is making and he glares at me jokingly, well i hope he's joking. i smirk at him and grab a spoon beginning to eat the vanilla yoghurt with apples and other fruit in it.

"sleep well?" harrison asks, taking a seat on the counter chairs next to me.

"mmm." i mumble catching eyes with harries. he definitely knows something. "what are you doing here?" i ask looking up at him again.

he smirks, "am i not allowed to visit my new bestie?"

i laugh at his words, "i am not your new bestie harries." before he can bet his case, in walks hungover maxi. it isn't a good sight... maybe even worse for him? the sun may be a little bright on his head.

"god." he groans, rubbing his head and falling onto the sofa dramatically.

all our eyes are on him as harrison asks, "why don't you go back to bed? it's only just gone 9."

"i've got work." he mumbles more so into the sofa then to harrison.

"i don't think hoppo will want you working like that." harries chuckles. he had a point, then again why would you drink so much knowing you have work the next day? then again, this is maxi. though, i don't know him very well. it seems he likes to live in the moment. maybe i should do that more often...

"i'll give you a lift this morning."  harris says, glancing at me.

great.

"you don't have too." i say taking my bowl over to the sink.

"oh no, it'd be my pleasure." he says sarcasm running through his voice.

just so he can 'get to know me'.

"and what do i owe that amazing pleasure?" i say turning around with sarcasm, also, running through my voice. i like harries, he's nice, we play each other up, and he is probably the first person i will come out of my shell too. i mean i'm already warming up to him, and to harrison i think. although, i still don't fully trust harries.

harries and harrison chat for a while and i go grab my clothes and get ready. i walk out, my hair looking slightly greasy, but it's fine because it's in a plait so you can't really tell.