Smut

(Later that night after dinner)

The Tomlinsons were leaving the restaurant when, Lottie suddenly pulled Louis back, "Dad is taking all us younger ones to a hotel for two days..." She looked at Louis who was a little confused, "...so enjoy!" She said and suddenly handed Louis a box of condoms and a BIG bottle of lube. Louis gasped at the sight and before he could scold Lottie, she ran to Mark and the other's who were chatting with Harry.

Louis blushed a crimson red and put the box and the bottle in two of his pockets. He came and stood next to Harry and kissed his shoulder. Harry smiled and then Mark spoke up, "Okay so I will take the kids, we will see you guys in two days." He finished and chuckled. Harry looked confused and Louis blushed even harder. Then Mark and the kids left but not before Lottie shouted, "Be safe!" From the car. Harry finally understood what she meant and blushed.

Louis let out a chuckle and stood infront of Harry, thankfully there was no one on the road to spot them. "Let's go yeah?" He smirked. Harry nodded shyly and both of them got in the car. This time Louis drove. Louis kissed Harry on the lips for a second too long and then started driving. A few minutes into the drive, Louis asked, "Wanna have make-up sex?" He smirked at Harry who was blushing like a tomato. "Yea.." He mumbled. "Oh! Don't go all shy on me kitten." Louis said, knowing just what the nickname does to Harry. Harry felt his legs trembling, his pants started to become tighter and his eyes started becoming dark with lust.

"Gosh! As soon as we get home...fuck me Lou...please!" Harry said, looking at Louis with doe eyes. It is unknown to Louis how Harry could look so innocent while asking to be fucked. "Babe...I'm not gonna fuck you..." Louis diverted his eyes to Harry for just a second and smirked before looking back at the road. "..yet. I will make love to you....but tomorrow your wish would be fulfilled." Harry let out a shaky breath, "Oh God, yes please....you are so gentle and cute when we make love..." Harry said more to himself and smiled at all the memories of them 'making love'.

They drove home with Louis telling Harry a story and Harry tried paying attention. He really did but he couldn't, he was too consumed in the thoughts of Louis making love to him and kissing him senseless and having sex wth him slowly and gently like the first time they ever did had sex.

They reached home and Louis led them inside. As soon as they were inside and the door was closed, Louis pushed Harry against the wall and crashed their lips together. Their lips moved in sync, Louis' right hand travelled to Harry's hair and he laced his fingers in the curly hair and tugged somewhat harshly and simultaneously bit down lightly at Harry's lower lip and Harry moaned in Louis' mouth, the older one of the two took this opportunity to let his tongue in Harry's mouth.

Louis explored every corner of Harry's mouth. After making out against the wall for a few minutes, Louis took Harry's lower lip in his mouth and sucked on it. Harry moaned lowly in his throat. Louis pecked Harry's lips once more before kissing his jawline and then attaching his lips to Harry's neck. He had been with Harry enough years to know where was Harry's sweet spot. Louis nibbled at the spot just below Harry's ear and Harry moaned loudly and tilted his neck to the side to give Louis more access.

Louis kissed Harry once more before dropping to his knees. He put both his hands on Harry's hips and gripped tightly. He looked up at Harry who was now looking down at Louis breathless. Louis smirked and opened the button of Harry's jeans with his teeth. "Fuck.." Harry cursed hotly at the sight. Louis looked so hot like that. Louis then opened the fly of Harry's jeans with his teeth, agonizingly slow. After he did, he used his hand to pull down Harry's jeans and boxers at the same time. Harry's erection slapped against his tummy. Harry grunted at the relief. He had been hard for so long.

Louis wrapped his hand around Harry's dick and gave it a few tugs. Harry moaned loudly at the sensation and his hands went down to grip Louis' hair. Louis then spit in his palm and started jerking Harry off. When Harry was rock hard (and about to start begging Louis to do something) Louis gave the head of Harry's penis a a kitten lick. He then took the head in mouth and sucked. "Oh...fuck" Harry grunted and threw his back in pleasure. His knees becoming weak. Louis gripped Harry's hips again to keep him steady and pushed him back to the wall more. Louis then slowly took Harry's dick in his mouth inch by inch, sucking and licking the underside of it.