𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝐓𝐖𝐎

˚ ༘♡ ⋆。˚ stranger things© chapter two!'the deal'

˚ ˚ stranger things© chapter two!
'the deal'

MADELYN sat on the bench just outside the doors to the school, while samantha and robbie were sitting together on the ground in front of her. she was awkwardly staring down at her food as the couple whispered to one another. samantha began to giggle as robbie looked away, his cheeks flushed with a deep blush. "oh my god, did you two not get enough of each other during the pep rally? when you abandoned me." the blonde spoke, glaring over at her friend.

"like you wouldn't do the same thing if you had a boyfriend." samantha said as robbie wrapped his arms around her waist. "besides, i saw you whispering to of mr. king of d&d."

"we were talking about the deal later. don't get too excited."

"no, i will get excited. i am calling it, you two are going to date." samantha exclaimed with a shrug.

"i'd bet on it." robbie spoke up.

"oh, shut up, robbie." madelyn complained, taking a bite of her carrot.

"maddie, we know you're miserable, but you don't have to take it out on everyone else." robbie spat back with a raise of his eyebrows, attempting to make harmless banter.

"robbie!" sam whispered harshly as madelyn's face went slack with anger. "maddie, just chill, he didn't mean anything by tha-"

madelyn picked up her ziploc of carrots off the ground as she put her things into her bag. "screw you, robbie." she looked down at the pair, robbie looked terrified of his mind at what the girl would do, and sam looked disappointed in what her boyfriend had said. the blonde looked down at the brunette boy with a sneer, "watch your mouth, next time i won't 'just chill'. sam, get your boyfriend in check."

she stood, swinging the strap of her bag onto her shoulder as she began to walk away. "maddie! wait, come back!" samantha called out, pulling herself out of her boyfriends grasp to follow after her friend. "maddie, he didn't mean it."

sam reached forward, grabbing her friend's wrist to stop her fast pace. "did you tell him? did you tell him about my parents?" madelyn asked, her eyes holding immense hurt.

samantha was the only person madelyn had ever told about her home life. the way her mother made her feel, how unsafe she felt in her own home. and for the last 6 years of their friendship, sam kept her promise to keep it to herself. but, when she started dating robbie, the girl began to change.

"maddie.."

"so, you did! i can't believe you, sam. i told you not to tell anyone." the blonde said taking a step closer to the other girl. "you lied. and you know i fucking hate liars."