Chapter Eleven: Stay Away

(This is for you itssimplykpop because I haven't spoken to you in way too long and I miss you.)

"I'm telling you Jin, he's fucking weird." I hissed quietly as we sat at the large library table. I was pretending to study, whilst he actually was. Leeknow had been dancing around my mind for the last week, and no matter what I tried, I couldn't shake the feeling that there was more to him.

Like he was hiding something.

"Jesus Jisung, and what on Earth are you going to do?" He asked with a dramatic tone that let me know, loud and clear, he was being truly sarcastic.

"Will you take this seriously?!" I asked much more loudly than I should have. A few irritated, stressed students shot me daggers, and I bowed my head slightly as way of an apology.

"So what?" Jin finally snapped the book shut and placed it down in front of him. His long delicate fingers balanced on top of it, and drummed at the hard leather case slightly as he mulled over the information I had given him. "Your sisters boyfriend, who is your girlfriends brother, is trying to get in your pants? Whilst simultaneously trying to get into your sisters pants? Do you know how ridiculous you sound?"

"Exactly!" I threw my hands up in the air and sat backwards. "Which is why he's done it! Because no one, not even my best friend, would believe it." He raised a perfectly shaped eyebrow at me as he examined my face. Looking for signs of me faltering.

As if his ears were burning, he appeared. His confident strides, as he strolled by with his group of friends and the small smirk he shot at me as he passed, let me know we were about to engage in battle again.

"Look at the little nerds!" Changbin shoved my shoulder and ruffled my hair roughly as he seated himself on the edge of the table. He was a new transfer, along with Leeknow and Chan. They had all begun making their presence known around the school and the town. They're names had become synonymous with trouble.

"Piss off." I muttered as I shoved his hand away and smoothed my soft messy strands back down. Despite what everyone else thought, I wasn't afraid of him. I could feel his eyes burning into my skull as he watched Changbin, toying with Hyunjin and I.

"Look at this pretty little boy." Chan sounded snide as he poked Hyunjin's cheek and wrapped a well toned arm around his shoulder. Hyunjin rolled his eyes and shook his head.

"야 ( Yah, hey,) ugly. Leave him out of this. You only stopped here because of what that sorry excuse for a human has been telling you." I nodded towards Leeknow without taking my eyes off of Chan. I wasn't afraid of these meat heads, and I certainly wasn't afraid of Leeknow. I could take them, and I knew it.

"That's big talk from such a cute little baby." Changbin jeered as he pinched my cheek roughly, causing a jolt of pain to spread through my face. I yanked away from him, and glared ar his hand as it stayed put in mid air.

"Come on guys, we have class." Leeknow finally spoke. His soft melodic voice sent an unsettling chill down my spine, as he continued staring at us.

"We were just starting to have fun though!" Changbin whined loudly.

"Oh don't worry Binnie, we can have some fun another time. When we're not in public." Leeknow rested his hand on Changbin's shoulder and leaned down so his lips were next to my ear. My eyes met Hyunjin's and widened as I stared at him, slightly afraid of what was coming next.

"See you later sweetheart." He whispered seductively before placing the smallest kiss on my cheek. He nodded to the others and they began walking away, laughing and joking about how nervous we were.

Venom// Minsung FFजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें