Chapter Six: Losing It

The flimsy door practically flew off the hinges as I threw it open in a temper. Laney was gripping my arm firmly as she tried to pull me back, pleading with me not to make a scene.

"YAH!" I bellowed as they both stopped making out and stared at me in horror. Sarah squealed and tried to cover herself with his blanket. Her shirt lay on the floor in a crumpled heap at me feet. Leeknow's signature smirk appeared on his face as his eyes met mine.

"Surprise!" He said in a high pitched tone. I was ready to kill someone. No, not someone, him.

"SARAH! GET THE FUCK OUT OF HERE!" I picked up her shirt and threw it at her, as my eyes stayed glued to the peice of shit human who had brought her here.

"Ji! Stop it!" Laney was still yanking at my arm and trying to stop me from moving but I was stronger than her. I wrenched my arm from her grasp and she stumbled backwards, landing on her butt with a thud.

"Laney!" Sarah quickly rushed to her best friend and helped her back to her feet.

"I'm ok!" She insisted as she smoothed her clothes down. I could barely hear the words my sister was using to scold me, Leeknow and I were in our own world, not daring to look away from each other.

"I've had enough of this!" Sarah's irritated face appeared in front of me and she folded her arms across her chest. I tore my eyes away from my enemie's face and looked into her tear filled eyes. "Are Laney and I that unimportant to you both?"

"Sarah, baby no." Leeknow got to his feet and began walking towards us. I pulled her protectively into my embrace and stepped backwards. I didn't want that scumbag anywhere near my precious sister.

"I'm sorry." I murmured quietly as I stroked her silky hair. She shoved me away, and to my surprise, she shoved Leeknow away from her and glared between us.

"You're both going to sit in here and work out whatever stupid issues you have and become friends! I'm not living like this anymore!" She stamped her foot and shoved past me with her shoulder. I stepped back and watched as her and Laney left, arm in arm, murmuring about Leeknow and I. She slammed the door behind her and I let out a loud lofty sigh.

If ever there was a time I was screwing up as a brother, it was now.

"She's pissed." Leeknow stated. I rolled my eyes and shook my head.

"I wonder why?" I threw my hands up exasperated and placed my hands on my hips. "What exactly is your problem? Why are you so insistent on making me angry?"

"It's fun." He shrugged as he spoke, making it clear he really did not care about how angry I was. He slinked back to his bed and sat down.

"You're just causing problems! Why don't you just walk away? I'm begging you." I pleaded quietly. It wasn't her having a boyfriend, it was her having this guy.

"But then I wouldn't get to share these fun little exchanges with you." I frowned deeply and rubbed my face as thoughts began whizzing through my head.

"Why me? Why are you choosing to do this to me?" He chuckled and the mischevious glint of flirtatious energy appeared in his eyes. I was seriously beginning to question what was up with this guy.

"Because my cute little squirrel," I felt my cheeks flushing as he spoke. His deep brown orbs drifted over my body, making me feel exposed and uncomfortable all of a sudden. "You're adorable. One day, we will be friends." He got to his feet and approached me slowly. I began backing away, until my back hit his wall and there was nowhere else to escape to. His hand slammed against the wall by my head, and I jumped slightly. "And then, I will make you mine."

"B-But you're with my s-sister." I objected nervously as every tiny hair across my body stood on end. There was something about him being this close to me that set me on edge. Not in a scared way, but it made me excited. More excited than anyone had ever, or would ever make me feel.

"What's your point?" His tongue flicked over his plump lips, and I found myself staring at them. Why was I wondering what it would feel like to have them pressed against mine? I shook my head and stared down at the floor, not daring to make eye contact with him.

"I-I-" I didn't get another word out. I couldn't. His soft lips pressed against my cheek. My knees were so weak they almost gave out beneath me, and I found my hands resting on his shoulders, clinging to him for support.

Fuck. I thought to myself. He's got me now.

"Let's play nicely with each other, and I promise I won't do anything with your sister, as long as you stop being such a fucking tease, and give into me Hanji." Butterflies were flapping wildly in my stomach and wave after wave of excited nausea attacked my body, making me feel like I was ready to puke.

"Wh-What?" It was all I could mutter as his lips lingered for a few seconds longer. What was going on in my mind? He pulled away from me and began cackling like someone who had been possessed. I swallowed hard and slid down the wall until I was seated. This guy was insane!

"Oh Jisung. You're so obvious with your feelings. It's kind of scary how easy it would be to make you mine." He wiped his eyes and stood with his hands sunk deep into his pockets and he stared down at me, bemused.

"You're a psychopath. What exactly do you want from me?" I managed to regain enough of my failing composure to string a sentence together, even if my voice was shaky and alien sounding.

"How about we make a deal, my pretty little squirrel?" He suggested in a jovial tone as he stepped back and went to seat himself back on his comfortable bed.

"What kind of deal?" I enquired apprehensively. I found the strength to stand again and cleared my throat. I needed to tell Sarah about all of this. I wasn't sure if she would believe me, but there was something off about him. His ulterior motives were becoming clear and I didn't like them one bit.

"You play nicely with me, and I won't do anything with your sister. You're an interesting person to me. Every guy in this town is petrified of you, but I think your bark is worse than your bite."

"Keep testing my patience Leeknow and you'll find out exactly how bad my bite can be." I warned as I pointed my shaking finger in his direction. My body was betraying the nerves, and giddy excitement that were spreading through every fibre of my being and I just wanted to escape. The room had become suffocatingly tiny and the heavy, almost flirtatious atmosphere was setting me on edge.

"I look forward to it. Are you going to start being nice? Or are you really willing to sacrifice your sister for the sake of trying to scare me? Because let me warn you, I don't scare easily." His eyes narrowed and an aggressive, severe scowl took the place of his usual sarcastic smirk and flirty bedroom eyes.

"That depends." I replied quickly.

"On what my dear?" He asked flatly.

"On whether I decide I like you or not."

"Oh Jisung, don't worry. I give it a week and you'll be head over heels for me." He stated confidently. "Just where I want you."

---------------

Hey guys.

Sorry for the lack of updates.

But you know. Life and shiz.

Sorry for the short chapter. I promise more updates will be coming on my other books too.

I love you all so much and thank you for your support recently. You have no idea how much it means.

I'm getting better day by day and I promise I'll be back in my full swing soon.

Ilysm 💜