Chapter One: That Girl

(So here it is. Get ready for some saucy Minsung. I can't wait)

"Hannie!" She whined loudly as she sprawled her body across mine. I was trying my best to focus on my favourite Anime but she was being so demanding I couldn't not focus on her.

"Babe, give me a minute. I'm trying to watch this." I mumbled as I shifted my body to a more comfortable position, underneath her weight. The main character was about to enter a life changing fight and I needed to find out what happened.

"Ugh, you never pay attention to me!" She whined as she lifted her body off of mine. She sat at the top of my bed, stropping like a kid and I glanced over at her cute pouty face.

"Why don't you go see my sister for a bit? You guys have barely hung out recently." I suggested. Right now I just wanted her off my case, and out of my room. If I had to pause this show once more I would lose my mind. If her best friend, and my sister, could provide a much needed distraction, I would take it.

"Fine. But the second the show is over come get me. I miss you!" She pecked me on the cheek and I half heartedly waved as she exited my bedroom. Finally. I was alone.

"No way!" I gasped as Eren's head was chopped off. I covered my mouth and waited for the next episode to begin. I had so much to catch up on. Laney had been distracting me far too much and I already had way too many spoilers.

The show began again and I hummed quietly along to the opening theme tune as the colourful images flashed in front of my eyes. Attack on titan was my favourite anime and I was disappointed that this would be the last season. I had been waiting for years for this show, and now it was here, I never wanted it to end.

A few episodes later, I was done. I couldn't believe what had happened so far and I couldn't wait for the next one to air. I slowly crawled off of my bed and stretched my aching body. Lying in that position for so long was not good for my back.

I crept along the hall, with every intention of scaring them both simultaneously. It was something I loved doing, and just recently they both got so mad at me that they would scream. It was always fun.

"So, how is everything going?" I heard Laney ask excitedly through the small crack in the door.

"He asked me to be his girlfriend!" They both squealed and I raised an eyebrow. My sister was off limits. All the guys around here knew I would beat the crap out of them if they touched her. I puffed up my chest and shoved the door open.

"Ahem. Who has a boyfriend?" I asked with an irritated tone clear in my voice, as my eyes darted between the two of them.

"Shut up Han! I can date whoever I want!" Sarah snapped as she threw a cushion at me. I dodged it and glared between them.

"Uh, no. You aren't. School comes first young lady!" I reminded her as I wagged a finger sternly in her face. "And as for you Laney, don't encourage her!"

"He's really sweet though! Honestly he wouldn't do anything to hurt her!" She protested. I shook my head and waved my hands signalling I wasn't interested in whatever they had to say.

"No. Absolutely not. I don't care how sweet he is." I stated firmly. "Guys are guys. They are only interested in one thing." Laney got to her feet, and stood just inches away from me. Her blue eyes stared deeply into mine, and a small cute smirk was on her face.

"Doesn't that mean you're only interested in one thing?" She murmured flirtatiously.

"Not me. I'm not like other guys." I stated proudly. Whilst I had been dating Laney for almost a year, nothing beyond kissing had ever occurred between us. It wasn't on my mind. I wanted to take my time and make sure this relationship lasted. She meant a lot to me.

"Barf. Get out, both of you. Oh and Hannie." Sarah said as I turned to leave. I glanced over my shoulder at her with a wide eyed gaze settling on her cute face. "I'd like to see you try and stop me. He's coming for dinner tomorrow." Laney squealed and squeezed my arm tightly. I sighed and rubbed my face.

I would talk to my parents about this. There was no way they were on board with this.

"Aw, she's so cute when she's excited!" Laney said as she held onto my arm tightly and escorted me back to my own room.

"It's not happening Laney. She's too young to date. School should come first." I stated firmly.

"And what about me? You're dating me and I'm the same age as her!" She pouted cutely and rested her head against my shoulder.

"That's different. You're more mature, and you're dating me. The nicest guy on the planet." I winked at her and she rolled her eyes dramatically, letting out a loud sigh as she did.

"Anyway, how was your show?" She asked. I shrugged and smiled slightly. It was nice that she took an interest, but I knew she hated anime.

"It was good. I can't wait for the next episode. We finally get to see his new titan." I exclaimed. This anime had me hooked. It was complex and interesting and the narrative on society and how humans behave was fascinating to me.

"Oh, OK. Well why don't we do our homework, and then we can get some us time." I grinned down at her and nodded.

"That sounds like a plan to me! By the way who is this guy Sarah is supposedly dating?" I asked, suddenly realising I didn't even know his name.

"Ah, his name is Minho. You haven't met him. It's probably why he's the only guy brave enough to date your sister. He's also older than you. He's very mature-"

"Older than me?! How much older? Aish. This guy is gonna pay when I see him. I hope he doesn't have a pretty face, because when I'm done it'll be unrecognisable!" I ranted angrily as I walked into the room and flopped back down onto my comfortable bed.

"Don't be stupid Hannie. You'll love him. If you don't you can blame me. I introduced them." She smiled brightly and I glared up at her. She looked far too proud of herself for someone who had just betrayed me.

"Maybe you should go home Laney." I murmured as I shook my head in pure disappointment. How could she do this? She knew how I felt about dating. Especially when it came to people dating my sister.

"Wh-What?" She asked with eyes as wide as saucers. They filled with hurt tears but I didn't care. I was protective of Sarah and she had betrayed my trust the second she filled her head with thoughts of dating anyone.

"Please. I need some time to myself." I mumbled. She began angrily grabbing her items that she had strewn messily across my floor and I stared down at my hands. I toyed with my fingers and listened as she mumbled angrily to herself.

"You need to realise she is growing up Han! You can't control her life forever! Minho is a sweet guy and you're a freaking idiot for not even giving him a chance." She stormed out and slammed the door noisily behind herself. I flinched at the sound and flopped back on my bed angrily.

I couldn't believe my sister was bringing a boy home. She was seventeen but that meant nothing to me. She was still my little sister.

"OK Minho," I murmured to myself as I pushed my palms against my eyes and rubbed them hard. "Let's see you try and date my sister. I'll ruin your life."

-----------

And here we go.

So I've been doing 11 hour days at work. I've been up at 4 this week and I'm so tired I can barely see straight.

That's why this chapter is crap.

But it's a start. I'll probably change it lmao

I hope you're all doing well, and hope you're happy and healthy!

Happy Reading!

Ilysm 💜