Chapter Three: Stand Off

I glowered at him through my bangs as I gave off an insidious vibe towards him. How dare he question my intentions?! I hadn't so much as thought about sleeping with Laney. We had barely even made out.

"Come again?" I dared him as his eyes remained firmly on mine, and everything else in our surroundings was suddenly totally out of view. All I could see were those eyes. Filled with the same anger and hatred I felt. Nothing or no one could get my attention away from him.

"You heard me. I'm not one to repeat myself." He licked his lips and his dumb fucking smirk appeared on his face, pulling one side of his mouth upwards as he enjoyed pushing every single one of my buttons.

"Oh, I'm sorry I must have forgotten!" I slapped my forehead as sarcasm dripped from my voice. I continued to stared him down as I slowly rose from my seat. "This must be your house and I must be the guest."

"What makes you say that Jisung-ie?" He pouted cutely as he spoke but his tone was just as venomous as my own. It was enraging every cell in my body and my last nerve was about to give out. I balled up my fist and slammed it against the table.

"Because no one ever fucking comes here and speaks to me like that!" I bellowed. Laney grabbed my shoulders and yanked me back into my chair. I pushed my hair back from my face and slumped back against the old wooden frame. He rested his chin on his hands and continued smirking at me over his food.

"Sarah. I don't approve. Laney, how dare you? 엄마, 아빠 how the hell are you both OK with this petulant man being in Sarah's life?!" Was I the only one who could see what was happening here?!

"Yah! Don't talk about him like that! He's my brother. Leeknow, apologise. Han, stop being so whiney, both of you play nicely!" Laney barked out her orders like a drill sergeant and I couldn't even stand knowing he was in the same room as me.

"And this was the person you thought was perfect for her?!" I barked as she pouted sulkily at me.

"He is a sweetheart! Minho please, be polite! You're showing me up!" Laney whined loudly.

"Me?! I wasn't the one who started this. He was the one throwing threats around like juggling balls. What is he? Some sort of fucking clown? How are you dating him?"

"ENOUGH!" Sarah screamed over the top of both of our ranting. She looked absolutely livid but I didn't care right now. "Both of you be nice or get the fuck out! I just wanted a nice family meal!" I shrugged and made my decision. I wasn't playing happy families like this. He was scum and I didn't want to spend another second sharing the same oxygen as him.

"I'm going. I have anime to catch up on. Eomma, thank you for the food." I didn't wait for anyone's permission, I was done with this meal. My chair scraped across the floor noisily and I  slowly rose from my seat.

"Jisung, don't be like that!" Mom called as I left the room. I heard her apologise to Leeknow for me, but I owed him nothing. Other than maybe a black eye and a fat lip.

Hunter x Hunter was playing on the TV as I scrolled through my socials. I wanted to go to sleep, but I had to make sure he wasn't staying first. There was no way he was getting my sister this easily.

"Knock knock," his velvety voice drifted through the door as his knuckles made contact with the wood.

"Either knock, or say knock, there is never any need to do both." I said bluntly. The door creaked open and his head peered around it. I didn't even look up from my phone. I wasn't interested in him in the slightest.

"God you're such a fussy little weirdo. 'Don't date my sister! Don't say knock and then knock!' Why is my sister even with you?" I locked my phone as the last sentence left his mouth. I was off of my bed with my hand around his throat before he could utter another word.

"Keep testing me asshole. You won't like what happens next." My face was inches from his as I tightened my grip. He didn't look even mildly fazed as he prised my hand from around his throat.

"Wow, maybe I will. I kind of like this side of you." He winked flirtatiously and I could not have backed away from him any faster. I created a large space as I stared in disgust at him.

"You're dating my sister. Is now really the time to be flirting with someone else? A guy no less? And your sister's boyfriend!"

"I've been known to dabble in the gay arts." He stated casually. "Seeing you all flustered is worth dating a girl for. My sister has been bragging about her sweet little Jisung for months. I had to find out what you were like." His back pressed against my door and it clicked shut. He reached up behind himself and locked it.

I was trapped.

"Wh-What?" It was the only word I could think of. His words had my mind, and heart, racing like a horse. I was totally and utterly dumbfounded.

"I'm not repeating myself. You heard me. I told you, I don't do that." He sucked his tongue and wrapped his arms around himself as he stared down at his nail beds.

"Wow, you're a fucking idiot if you think I'm not gonna tell both of our sisters about this."

"Oh, you won't." He stated confidently as he smiled and shook his head. He finally lifted his eyes and began eyeing me like a delicious dessert that he wanted to devour. Despite being fully clothed, I felt incredibly exposed as those giant saucers travelled up and down the length of my body.

"What makes you so sure of that pretty boy?" I enquired as I narrowed my eyes skeptically. He chuckled and slowly sauntered towards me. His hands reached out and clasped my jacket. He pulled it more firmly around me and smoothed it down over my body.

"Because I know gay when I see it." He whispered flirtatiously. "And you my boy, are off the charts." I involuntarily held my breath as his fingertips grazed over my chin. He span around and began laughing maniacally as he doubled over.

"What's so funny?" I asked as I tried to calm myself. Sweat was coating my palms and I felt incredibly warm. There was no way the words he had spoken were true. I was one hundred percent straight. I had never doubted that fact and he wasn't going to walk in here and change that.

"I really had you going for a second didn't I?" He slapped his muscular thigh that looked ready to burst from his trousers and I gulped loudly.

"Are you a fucking moron? If you think for one second you're ever going to be allowed to da-" His hands caught my jacket again and suddenly I was slammed against my own bedroom door. His fists were balled up tightly with the fabric in them and it was his turn.

"Listen here, you little fucking chipmunk. No one tells me who I can and can't date, capiche? The only reason I've played nice so far, is because you're dating Laney, and she wouldn't forgive me if I didn't." My hands wrapped around his wrists and I wrenched his arms downwards.

"Don't you fucking touch me. Get the fuck out of my house, and STAY THE FUCK AWAY FROM MY SISTER." I managed to gain enough composure to stop my fist an inch away from his face. Both of us were panting as rage filled the air around and between us. Encircling us both like a wild beast. Watching. Waiting for one of us to make the first move.

"Don't worry I'm going." I moved away from my door and allowed him to unlock and open the door. He stopped and glanced over his shoulder at me. "I'll see you tomorrow." He slammed the door behind him and I was left to seethe in the disgusting, heavy tension our encounter had left behind.

Who the hell was this guy? More importantly, why wasn't he afraid of me?
--------

Oh wow.

Well these two are live wires aren't they?

JUST KISS ALREADY.

Anyway I hope you enjoyed this chapter.

I'm kinda depressed rn and writing is the only thing helping lmao.

ALSO MY SECOND ODDINARY ALBUM HAS SHIPPED. IM SO EXCITED.

DBISDMJFKFKF

I will update you all once I have it.

ILYSM.

Thank you for reading ❤