Chapter Foive: Leeknow's Intention

This little brat was hilarious when he got himself into this state. The rosy hue had settled across his cheeks, and his bright wide eyes were darting around wildly, trying to think of some witty quip to try and come back with.

"What's the matter Princess? Cat got your tongue?" I asked as I folded my arms across my puffed up chest. Laney had told me to behave and play nicely with her boyfriend, but I couldn't resist winding him up. He looked like an enraged hamster when his cheeks puffed up and he turned that cute deep shade of red.

"What exactly is your game plan here Minho?" He quizzed as his round eyes travelled up and down my body, absorbing every inch of my impressive frame. It was an interesting question for sure. I didn't really have a plan. I just knew that the more time I spent around him, the more interested I got.

"Why does it have to be a game? I mean, you're the brother of my girlfriend after all. Can't I just want to get to know you a little better?" Sarcasm dripped from my voice as I spoke and I took a step towards him. His stiff body and the sound of the gulp he took let me know how nervous he felt in my presence.

"It's o-obvious you're playing a game. You always come here, lock us both in my room and then taunt me. Why would that be anything but some kind of sick game?" He responded as he began backing away from me.

"I'm just here to see my girlfriend." I stated as I tried to appear innocent. I widened my eyes and pouted cutely as I spoke, and continued inching towards him. His legs hit his bed and he flopped down as he lost his balance. That was my cue. I towered over him as he lay defenseless, visibly squirming, as he tried to back up across the bed. My hands landed on his knees and held them firm. He wasn't getting away that easily.

"Y-Yah! Let me go!" He insisted with a slight squeak in his voice as he tried to escape. "Sarah is in her room with Laney! Why don't you just piss off?!" Laughter erupted from me again as I finally released him from the torturous grip I had on him. He couldn't dart to the other side of his comfortable looking bed quickly enough, and I let out a loud sigh.

"You're way too much fun Jisung-ah. I'll catch you later. Sweet dreams tonight. I know you'll be thinking of me." I winked and blew him a kiss as I turned to leave. I stretched my arms above my head and whistled as I exited, and headed down the hallway. I knew either Sarah or Laney would  come looking for us soon, so my stolen moments had to be just that. Moments.

I would get my chance eventually, and when I did, little Jisung would regret ever trying to intimidate me.

"Are you ok?" Sarah threw herself at me, and began checking me over for any signs of injury. I knew Jisung had a pretty formidable reputation for protecting his sister, but his demeanour and attitude with me was totally different. He was like a scared kid with a crush who didn't know how to express his feelings. It was kind of cute.

"I'm fine sweetie. We just talked. He still doesn't like me though." I huffed cutely and she frowned up at me.

"Just give him time, he really is a nice person. Just overprotective." She said sweetly. I nodded and pulled her into a tight hug.

"I better go check on him. No doubt he's raging away in there. I'll do what I can, but you should stop winding him up Minho." She warned as she walked past. "One day he'll snap and you'll regret it." I looked forward to that day. I was excited to see him in action. Maybe he would finally pluck up the courage to stand up to me. That would be a sight for sore eyes.

"I'm trying but he says things to me too! You know I don't like the idea of you daring either." I pouted as I spoke and glanced over my shoulder at him. She stopped and doubled back to quickly hug me.

"He's a perfect gentleman. Just give it time. You two will be the best of friends." She patted my arm and left the room, leaving Sarah clinging to me. I pressed my lips to her slightly oily forehead and scrunched my nose up slightly. My hand travelled up and down her back slowly, and I felt her soft warm body relax into mine. As though she was melting into me. Her delicate flowery scent slowly filled my nostrils and I inhaled it deeply. I loved the subtle scent of lavender with a sweet undertone of tangerine.

"Why are you sniffing me weirdo?" She mumbled quietly against my shirt. I swayed slowly from side to side and smiled into her hair as I pressed my face against her head.

"You smell good enough to eat, and I'm hungry." I replied playfully. She giggled and squeezed me tightly.

"Why don't you stay tonight? I feel like I never see you. A couple of hours isn't enough." She whined loudly. She pulled away from my embrace and tucked her long brown hair behind her ears as she gazed up at me.

"Do you really think he's gonna allow that?" I raised one eyebrow as I spoke and she chewed at her lip nervously. I could practically see the steam coming from her ears as her brain worked away, formulating a plan.

"What if we got Laney to stay? She would distract him for us!" She suggested proudly. The thought made my stomach turn. I was not willing to risk my sister, just so I could spend a night with her.

"Or you could come back to my house? And so could Laney? Then I don't have to worry about him at all?" I suggested. She smiled and stared up at me.

"We'll have to sneak out, if we leave together, he'll lose his mind." She said quietly. I smirked at the idea and leaned in to kiss her gently. I could tell she was falling for me and it was exactly what I wanted. Her trembling plump lips met mine and she sighed ever so slightly.

"Do you think I care? What's he gonna do? Stop me? He has to accept you're growing up, and that you can make your own decisions. Stop worrying so much about him." I encouraged. She bit her lower lip and a small smile spread across her lips.

"Fine. But you can deal with him. I'm not." She said as she pulled away from me. She set about tidying away her books and packing a cute overnight bag. Her hair fell about her as she worked and I knew what else I could do to drive her brother crazy. He was, after all, my new favourite toy.

"Yah, why don't we dye your hair too? I think you'd look cute as a red head." I suggested. I folded my arms and waited for her reaction, but she was barely listening. It didn't matter, she would submit to me. Girls always did.

It was just a shame it wasn't her submission that I craved. No matter. His would come soon. I could already feel it in the air whenever I stood in front of him. I could see it in his almost comically large eyes as they travelled over my body.

He would be mine. I would make sure of it.

----------

And now we know.

NOW WE ALL LEEKNOW.

YOU KNOW. I KNOW. LEEKNOW.

You saucy little minx.

Hope you enjoyed reading.

ILYSM 💜