🖋 14 🖋

:𝕬 𝕱𝖊𝖜 𝖄𝖊𝖆𝖗𝖘 𝕷𝖆𝖙𝖊𝖗:

~𝖄𝖔𝖚𝖗 𝕻𝕺𝖁~

Light and I got married and bought a house in Azabu, it's a very good size for two people. Kira's word is law, the Quick Silver is thriving; we've expanded into other countries and the whole world knows about the Mafia's existence. Mr. Yagami suffered through another heart attack, but didn't make it through. The funeral was sad, Mrs.Yagami and Sayu were balling their eyes out, Light shed a few tears and I just sat there thinking about everything he did for me.

Then we have this new thing called the SPK to deal with, but there's nothing to worry about, Demegawa is taking care of it with a raid by the HQ. I can't see any faces but it's nothing to worry about.

Light joined the NPA a few years ago and I'm waiting for him to come home. I sit on the couch and turn on the TV. Now I wait for him to walk through the door. I cycle through the channels as I hear the door open and I smile.

"I'm hoome!" he calls as he sets his stuff down and takes his jacket off.

"Welcome home Light." I say as I get up and kiss him. I get a better look at his face, and his brow is slightly furrowed, "What's wrong?"

"This SPK business wants to meet at a warehouse tomorrow to get the notebook from the NPA."

"Do you want me to come and have some hitmen on stand by?"

"I def want you to come with me and possibly be there when the SPK get there." he says. I start formulating a plan.

"I'll get there early and hide up in the rafters and get their names and write time for all of them to die and just before they all die, we out ourselves and they can't do anything about it."

"I love it. They'll be there at 2."

"Then I need to be there at 1 and wait it out." I say.

"I'll send you the address and then I'll get Hannah-"

"Hannah isn't going to drive me there, I need to walk there so then I won't be easily tracked." I say, "But in the mean time, I'm going to start making some dinner."

"I was thinking we go out and eat tonight." Light says.

"Really?" I ask.

"Yea, my treat." he says.

"Oki, let me go get my jacket and stuff and then I'll be ready." I say. I go grab my blazer with a hidden gun holster, my fedora, and I'm out. We go to one of our favorite restaurants in the area and we get seated at a table by a window in a secluded area. The waitress comes by and takes our order. We get our favorite meals and drinks.

As we wait I polish my plan and contact some of my best hit men in the area to be at the ready for tomorrow and send the address. Our food comes and Light and I talk about tomorrow.

"Tomorrow will be the birth of our new world." Light says.

"Yes, yes it will be." I say as I get an idea, "Why don't we rename the Mafia to 'Kira's Court'?"

"Why would you want to rename the Quick Silver, your pride and joy, to something that has to do with Kira?" Light asks.

"Well the mafia works under Kira doesn't it?" I ask.

"Well yes."

"Then the rename is reasonable."

"Well I don't want you to do that unless you're really sure you want to do that because the rename is going to stick." he says, he really does have a point.