🖋 12 🖋

~𝖄𝖔𝖚𝖗 𝕻𝕺𝖁~

We meet at Aoyama and Matsuda and I are introduced to Light's friends. Matsuda is undercover as Light's cousin and I'm just a uni friend. We poke fun at Matsuda and hang around the Note Blue club. I can feel eyes on me and I look into a cafe to a girl with black hair and red eyes.

Thats Kira #2.

:𝕿𝖎𝖒𝖊 𝕾𝖐𝖎𝖕:

I'm at Light's house when the door bell rings. His sister gets it and there's a blonde headed goth girl at the door. I crack the window and hear that her name is Misa Amane, Light invites her in and she comes in the room.

"Please, have a seat." Light says.

"I have a question." Misa says, "Who are they?"

This catches my attention, "Oh me?" I ask as jealousy fills my body.

"Yes you."

"I'm (y/n). You don't know me, but you sure as hell know of my mafia, The Quick Silver."

"You're th-!" I cover her mouth.

"Yes, yes I am. Now here's a little tid bit of information, your life is in my hands."

She stiffens as Rem gives me a look. She knows that shes going to die soon no matter what.

She goes through this whole thing about not caring about being used, and how she wants to be Light's girlfriend, and even thanks him for killing the man who killed her parents to the point of tears.

Pathetic.

I walk up to her in an act of sympathy, perfect time to snap her neck, but Mrs.Yagami and Light's sister are home. Light and I hug her.

"Now I can't be your boyfriend."

"But you will be of great help, Misa." I say.

"Thank you. Both of you." she says and I hear Light laugh in his throat. We sit and talk for a while more and I instruct Misa to send a tape about how the second Kira isn't working with the first.

"I'll do anything for you, especially for Light." she says standing.

"Good. Just know, your life is in my hands." I say opening the door for her as Light sees her out.

"(y/n)." Misa's shinigami says, "If you kill her, I will kill you."

"But if she's attacked and dies, then how will you know it's me; or if she commits suicide?" I ask.

"If she gets attacked by a member of your mafia, you're dead. If she kills herself, you're dead." Rem says.

Perfect, same thing as the bus when we killed Raye Penber.

"Understood." I say as I play along. Misa goes along her way and I go to my Tokyo building to sleep.

:𝕿𝖎𝖒𝖊 𝕾𝖐𝖎𝖕:

Light and I start to keep in contact with Misa, but she just disappears after a few days. Light gets a call from L and he puts it on speaker.

"I don't know how to tell you this, but we've took Misa into custody under suspicion of being the second kira." we both look at each other as Ryuk laughs, "We gathered evidence from the envelopes from the tapes sent by the second kira, in particular, we recovered hairs, fibers, from the masking tape used to seal them. They've matched what we've found in Misa's room, there would be a public up roar if word gets out that shes been apprehended as the second Kira so officially we've charged her manager with drug possession and shes a voluntary witness, but I doubt that any of this would get out."

It's no big deal. Misa was a risk to Kira anyways. All I have to do is kill her via heart attack because of a panic attack.

I let a few days pass, and I write: 𝑀𝒾𝓈𝒶 𝒜𝓂𝒶𝓃𝑒, 𝒸𝒶𝓇𝒹𝒾𝒶𝒸 𝒶𝓇𝓇𝑒𝓈𝓉. 𝒮𝒽𝑒 𝑔𝑜𝑒𝓈 𝒾𝓃𝓉𝑜 𝒶 𝓅𝒶𝓃𝒾𝒸 𝒶𝓉𝓉𝒶𝒸𝓀 𝒶𝓃𝒹 𝓉𝒽𝑒 𝒽𝓎𝓅𝑒𝓇𝓋𝑒𝓃𝓉𝒾𝓁𝒶𝓉𝒾𝑜𝓃 𝒸𝒶𝓊𝓈𝑒𝓈 𝒸𝒶𝓇𝒹𝒾𝒶𝒸 𝒶𝓇𝓇𝑒𝓈𝓉.

Now all I have to do is wait. Almost an hour passes before Rem walks through the walls of my office.

"(y/n), have you heard about Misa?" they ask.

"Last I heard she was taken into custody by L." I say.

"Shes dead now." Rem says, "She started breathing very rapid and heavy and then died."

"Sounds like a stress induced heart attack."

"Or you killed her."

"I did not." I lie, "The conditions that she was in would be grounds for that. Think about it Rem, a young girl taken, into inhumane conditions, blinded and bound by a stranger for god knows how long. I would probably have a heart attack, and I know how to get around police questioning." I say. I see Rem think for a moment and they sigh.

"You do have a point, (y/n). Misa's death note, now belongs to you." Rem says.

"Nice." I say as I get a knock at my door, I put the Note away, "Come in." The door opens to reveal Light.

"Hey (y/n)." he says.

"Hello." I say.

"Misa died."

"Yea I was just informed about it."

"We have one less liability now."

"I know, she was stupid; letting her hair, little bits of her clothes, and crumbs of all things get on the tapes." I say standing and then I get an idea, "Rem, can I make the eye deal?"

"You can, but it will take half of your remaining life span."

"I want the eyes." I say.

"As you wish." they say. I get a little light headed and my vision gets distorted, but I refocus and I can see Light's name, but no life span.

"This is cool!" I say as my phone rings. It's L.

"(y/n) we need you to come to the address we're sending you, we have some questions for you." he says, and then he hangs up before I get a word in. There's a knock at my door.

"Come in." and the door opens to reveal a spooked Hannah, "Whats wrong?"

"Some one just tried to apprehend me." she says, "They were explaining to me that "I was a suspect for the Mafia case" but I was able to shoot them and get away with out being followed."

Shit.

"You need to stay in the HQ. It's L, he's on to Kira and the Mafia." I say, "The next time I see that bastard, he's dead."

"But suspicion-"

"He'll die in a car wreak, along with Watari." I say, "He's a pain in the ass and needs to die and with him dead there will be nothing in our way!"

Light sighs with worry, Hannah gasps in shock, and I write how they're going to die while leaving blanks for their names: _____ 𝒶𝓃𝒹 _____ 𝒹𝒾𝑒 𝒾𝓃 𝒶 𝓉-𝒷𝑜𝓃𝑒 𝒸𝒶𝓇 𝓌𝓇𝑒𝒶𝓀 𝓌𝒽𝒾𝓁𝑒 𝑔𝑜𝒾𝓃𝑔 𝓉𝑜 𝒯𝑜-𝒪𝒽 𝒰𝓃𝒾𝓋𝑒𝓇𝓈𝒾𝓉𝓎 𝑜𝓃 𝒥𝓊𝓃𝑒 𝟧𝓉𝒽.

"Now all I need is to do is get in the same room with them and they're dead." I say.

~(a/n)~

im completely skipping the yatsuba sequence.

BYE <3