Maya rolls her eyes and climbs onto my lap, her knees on the bench to straddle me. I'm already hard, which is unsurprising. I'm about to lose my virginity to my dream girl.

"You aren't supposed to be amazing." She giggles, playing with the ends of my hair. "This is your first time."

"I know, but what if I'm... quick? What if it's not good for you? I want it to be good for you."

I'm so vulnerable as I stare up at her, probably more vulnerable than I've ever been before. Maya is being so gentle though. She's exactly what I'm needing her to be, all of my nerves being managed in just the right way.

"If you come quickly then it's fine." She reassures. "I'll understand, okay? You have nothing to be nervous about. If you don't want to do this then that's okay too. I don't want to rush you, or-"

"There's nothing else I'd rather be doing than this right here." I grasp onto her chin and bring her down to kiss me, her fingertips running down my face as she makes it deeper.

I run my hands down her back to pull her closer against me, sighing when she entwines her tongue with mine. I know we're in love with each other even though we haven't admitted it yet. The way we're kissing proves that. There's no way she's not in love with me.

Then she grinds against my dick, and I hold my breath from the feeling. I've been a gentleman with her this entire time, but now that she's agreed to have sex with me, I'm not caring about what a gentleman I'm being. I grab onto her ass and finally give it a squeeze, moaning when I do. She's wet and slippery from being underneath the water, and she feels so damn good.

Maya is panting now, breathless as she continues to grind on me. I grip onto her bikini bottoms and tug them down, letting them float in the water beside us once they're off.

I don't even have the choice on what I want to do next, because Maya grabs my hand and pushes it underneath the water to feel her.

"Fuck." She moans, and the sound travels straight to my groin. "I've been thinking about this since the night of prom."

The water makes her feel twice as wet as that night, and I tentatively swirl my thumb around her clit. I watch her face carefully, trying to figure out what's working and what's not. She definitely seems to like what I'm doing though, closing her eyes in bliss as she grinds against my hand.

"Okay, okay." I pant and pull my hand out again, reaching behind me to grab the condom that's sitting on the floor of the patio. "Sorry, but I'm going to finish if I continue doing that to you. You're fucking beautiful, Maya."

I stand up and try to fumble with the condom once it's out of the package, my hands shaking as I do. Fuck. I'm nervous.

"Ethan." Maya smiles gently and tugs at my hand to sit me back down on the bench once my pants come off and the condom is on. She straddles me again, and it's just us, skin to skin. Nothing has ever felt better. "Are you sure you want to do this?" She asks.

I nod and glance up at her again, my eyes wide and unsure of myself. "Is this your... first time too, or..."

She shakes her head. "No. I mean, it's only happened twice aside from this. Once with Jimmy-"

"I don't want to know." I find myself saying. Partly because the thought of her with anyone else but me makes me sick to stomach. In my head it's always been me. Just me. I'd like to keep it that way. "I mean, you don't have to tell me if you don't want to. It doesn't matter."

She nods and reaches up to take the top of her bikini off, her breasts now fully exposed to me. She's completely naked in front of me for the first time, and I swear I've never seen anything more perfect.