Next, the little cockapoo jumped into water to wash all the dirt off along with the blood on her paws. She then hopped out and shook the water off and turned to the right and walked over to a bench. She hopped onto it and decided to sit down and dry off.

Finally, she was alone to think about what happened when she woke up.

"Ok, so I must've been sleepwalking last night and walked into Benny's cave and attacked him," she said. "But I would never hurt anyone... right?" She asked herself. She then called Ryder.

Ryder answered.

"Hey, Skye, what's up?" He said as he was a little sleepy from last night.

"Ryder, Benny was attacked by a wild animal last night and I think it was the same one that attacked me," she said.

"Oh, no. I hope he's ok. Wait, how do you know this, Skye?" Ryder asked.

"Weeeellll..." Skye started.

"Skye."

"I... took an early morning walk," she lied.

"Skye, I specifically told you... No.. ORDERED you to stay inside until you recovered," he told her.

"I know, but Benny is really hurt," she said.

"Alright. We'll be over there soon. But, after we help Benny, you are to remain inside the headquarters until you're done recovering. Are we clear?" Ryder asked.

"*Deep sigh* Yes, Ryder," she answered.

....

After Benny was taken to the hospital, Skye was brought back to the headquarters. Ryder opened the door to the elevator and Skye walked in and turned to the left until facing Ryder.

"Alright, Skye, now that Benny is being tended to, you need to stay put until all of us return from night patrolling," Ryder said.

"Okay, Ryder," she said softly.

Knowing just by looking, he could tell she was upset. So.. he placed his right index under her chin and lift her face up. "I'm only doing this to protect you, you know. You are one of the valuable members of the Paw Patrol and I want you to stay safe. So please, stay her until we come back, OK?" Ryder asked.

"O.. Okay," she answered.

Ryder removed his hand from under Skye's chin and placed it on her head and rubbed it gently. "Good girl," he said as he rubbed her.

Then, he went back on his ride and went out for patrol.

While he left, Skye used the elevator. She started sniffling as tears built up and one came down her right eye as it was followed with another on the left.

....

It was getting dark, and the Paw Patrol were still searching for the animal that attacked their friend and all other innocent animals. Each one was patrolling a different sector of Adventure Bay. Even had some extra help from the other members of the Paw Patrol.

Zuma, with help from Dino Whisperer Rex, obviously scouting for the creature in the sea, thinking it could be any oceanic myth, such as mermaids and krakens.

Rocky and Rubble searched the mountains for anything that could closely resemble Skye's attacker with help from Everest and Tracker. It could either be a dragon or something else that could live in the dark woods.

Ryder, Chase, Marshall, and with help from Liberty, patrolled through the streets to see if the wild animal is nothing but a rabid raccoon or anything that could live in the streets.