Chapter- 18 tease

Start from the beginning

"I will go princess," he gave me a side hug and left.

The great business man Karthikeya can't drink, I sighed and looked at him. His coat is nowhere, the first two buttons of his white shirt got opened, his hair is messy, over all he is hot.

I made him drink water as he may feel a dry throat. After having water, he looked at me and asked, "Who are you?"

"I am here to help you," I replied lightly.

"You are beautiful just like my wife", he said in his drunken state.

"Oh, do you have a wife then?" I asked curiously.

"Yeah," he mumbled and closed his eyes.

"You are handsome, can you be my boyfriend," I asked, hiding my teasing smile.

"No, I have a wife," he said and fell on the bed.

He is cute.

"How about ditch her and run away with me," I said, raising my eyebrow.

"No," he shouted and opened his eyes abruptly.

"Why?"

"My wife is more beautiful than you and she is kind, moreover I don't want to cheat on her," he mumbled and passed out.

I smiled so he doesn't want to cheat on his wife aka me. I am happy, at least he is never going to leave me for another woman. I ruffled his hair and kissed his forehead then I also laid down beside him.

My beauty sleep disturbed due to someone whimpering. I opened my eyes and looked at Karthik who was whimpering in his sleep. His forehead wrinkled; all his body is sweating profusely. I think he is having a nightmare so I just hugged him, he too clutched on me tightly.

"Don't leave," he muttered in his sleep.

I don't know who he is asking to not leave but I replied to him. "I won't leave, Karthik, just sleep," I said, caressing his hair.

He relaxed immediately and hugged my stomach tightly. I hugged him to my chest tightly assuring him that he is not alone.

He put his head on chest and hugged my waist tightly, our legs tangled under the sheets. I also hugged him tightly while caressing his hair gently to relax him. Soon his sweating controlled and his breathing became even. I too slept like that after kissing his forehead.

Karthik's POV

I woke up from sleep and saw my wife holding me tightly to her chest like a small boy. Her one hand is in my hair and another wrapped around my torso, I am also hugging her tightly like my life is dependent on her.

Last night incidents flashed in front of my eyes making me realize what I have done.

I was not going to drink yesterday but when Rahul talked ill about my wife behind her back, I got so mad and punched him. He didn't dare to hit me back but mumbled something which made me angry. He accused her that she slept with me and that's why I am defending her.

My mood got spoiled because of him and I ended up drinking even though I knew I couldn't handle alcohol.

I was disappointed in myself. We faced this just because of me. If I had announced our wedding, then we wouldn't face this today.

I can't drink but I can remember everything which happens when I am drunk and I also remembered how she consoled me when I was having a nightmare. The way she takes care of me is something. No one treated me like Megha other than her.

She asked me to ditch her and run away with her, she is really crazy.

I tried to come out from her hold but she tightened her grip on my torso.