Prologue.

/Ryan's POV/

All I heard was a boom and pain flashed through me.

Opening my eyes I find myself within a strange void.

My body was pulsing with pain yet there was no injury anywhere.

Me: "Hello?" I croak out.

???: "Hello my child." A gentle voice speaks.

Turning around I see a humanoid figure made from light.

Me: "God...?" I ask in shock.

He nods.

Me: "Shit I'm dead." I swear drop.

God: "Indeed, but this isn't the end for you. You see do to my own fault... you died sooner than you should have. I will take charge of my actions, but I cannot send you back to your original world. I will allow you to reincarnate into any world of your desire with five wishes. They may be whatever you want."

I think for a bit before deciding.

Me: "For my first wish may I please be reborn into the world of high school DxD as Issei Hyoudou?" I ask.

God: "That will be arranged."

Me: "Next may you please bring Ddraig here?"

God: "Of course." He said confused. With a wave of his hand a certain heavenly dragon appeared.

Ddraig: "What?! Where?" He asked looking around in shock.

Me: "Hello Ddraig." I greet.

He looks at me and glares.

Ddraig: "Where am I human and who are you?" He asks seriously.

Me: "You are in a void, my name is Ryan Damon but soon to be Issei Hyoudou, your next wielder." I answer.

Ddraig: "Oh... what do you want kid? Want to order me to give you power?" He asks suspiciously.

Me: "W-what no! Actually I want to ask you to be my partner." I say with a smile.

He recoils in shock.

Ddraig: "What?" He asks with disbelief in his tone.

Me: "I want to be partners and friends. If you don't want to then I will use my next wish to release you." I tell him with a smile.

God cuts in before he could answer.

God: "Unfortunately I am unable to do that, that is the work of a different god so I cannot do that." He answers.

Me: "Oh.. well I will let you choose your next partner." I reply.

Ddraig: "....It's fine... Issei? I will be you partner." He says with a smile(?).

Me: "Yay!" I say happily as I quickly run over and wrap myself around his large neck.

Quickly letting go I fake cough as the two laugh.

God: "What are your last three wishes?"

Oh yeah.

Me: "For my next wish... I wish for both Obito and Sasuke's eyes. But I want to be able to turn off the Rinnegan. Next could I please have Deku's version of one for all but without the vestiges, and since I don't know that second users quirk could you please replace it with something that I could use normally that would be beneficial to me? And lastly.... Hm.... Oh I know! Could you please give me Natsu's fire dragon slayer magic? Including Igneel fire dragon king except permanent." I ask.

God: "Consider it done." He says and with a snap everything turns white once more.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
???: "Sweetie it's time to wake up." A gentle female voice calls up.

I sit up recognizing it to be Mimi's voice.

I get up in a child's room, walking over to the mirror on the dresser I see a child Issei aka me.