Balance

In the end, Kise couldn't stand the curiosity. Kuroko's vague reports were not enough to satisfy his desire to know.

Vague words to try to describe what can only be felt. So he gathered his courage and went to Seirin to spy on what was happening there in Tokyo and was destined to change the fate of many people.

It always happened when the handsome blonde passed a place. As soon as he set foot on the court, he caught the change.

Subtle, light, very soft, a tiny ripple in the air that would go unnoticed by a more inattentive viewer. It wasn't the case with Ryota Kise, who kept all his senses on alert.

He was surrounded by Seirin's basketball team and was challenged by the readhead, as he expected.

And he won without difficulty, although it was not his desire to just show his strength as one of the members of the miraculous generation, it was impossible not to be excited when such ancient energy rushed through his veins.

Now he understood what Kuroko meant and agreed with the boy, when he said that they needed to take the first step as soon as possible, claiming that power to the group. They were facing a rarity. Soon the race would start and they could lose the expected prize!

"You can bet that next time I'll be the to win!" Kagami exclaimed excitedly, excited by Kise's display of skills. That was almost a friendly "one-on-one". A foretaste of what was to come when Seirin and Kaijo face off in the match.

Kise looked at the boy sitting on the floor. An unshaken smile softened the angelic features of the young blonde. He was looking forward to the confrontation, of course. But he knew the result would be no different.

Seirin would never win.

Instead of answering Kagami, he turned to his old colleague and placed a hand behind his head, looking awkward. - Ne, Kurokocchi... can we talk a little?

"Of course, Kisekun." Kuroko said . "Oe!" Taiga tried to protest, but Hyuuga stopped him. "Wait, Kagami. They're former schoolmates. They must have a lot to talk about." With the astonished gaze giving by the rest of the team, the two left the court.

🏀🏀🏀🏀

They walked side by side until they found a secluded place, where they could talk more calmly. Kise sat on the bench, Kuroko stood beside him.

"Is it safe here?" The Blond asked. " Hn. Seirin is a new college. I found only humans". Kuroko replied.

Confident in the boy's words, Kise let the emotion come out. Kuroko can catch waves of excitement coming from the blond. "That was awesome, Kurokocchi!" he opened and closed his fists "I still feel a little weird, like I've recharged one hundred percent of the battery! That's more or less how it feels. But... there are some unexpected things. Did you notice?" The Blond said with a hint of suspicion in his voice.

The blue eyed boy nodded. Of course he had noticed it in those days of co-existence. He had already told Aomine everything, in two or three unofficial meetings they had on the roof of the school. Still, he refused to take the first step! Incomprehensible.

"It starts with that ring Kagami has around his neck". Kise put a hand to his chin. "It's made of silver. Hn. This proves the legend that Omegas are not susceptible to silver. And the entire cord is also made of pure aged silver. It's a master's work, very well made"...

Kuroko nodded in agreement. "It was made to protect the energy and prevent it from expanding. It makes it difficult for others to identify the truth in a light way "he took a deep breath.

"I don't think Kagami kun even knows what he wears around his neck. No half-blood will ever find out that Kagami kun is an Omega. The Born is the problem."