Mu Hanfeng's adam’s apple rolled, his voice instantly hoarse, "Little cat, what did you call me?"

Tong Che was so embarrassed that he didn't dare look at him at all, lowering his head and calling out again, "Brother."

Although he knew that Tong Che would suddenly call him this way in order to cheer him up, it didn't stop Comrade Mu Hanfeng from wanting to be a rougue again.

He once again took advantage of his broad shoulders and back to block the camera. He held the back of Tong Che's head and pressed him against the wall, while lowering his voice to the red ear, "Kitten, do you know that calling me that is going to get you fucked?"

Tong Che's eyes widened, and the origami paper in his hand fell to the ground.

He looked like a frozen little ice sculpture.

The alpha's bad factor was fully satisfied, and Mu Hanfeng's lips hooked at the corners, stepping back and bending down to pick up the origami paper.

He was about to open it and take a look when the little ice sculpture melted and reached over to snatch the origami paper back, "We still haven't played with it yet, so no looking."

"Okay, no looking," Mu Hanfeng laughed, "let’s play now."

Tong Che blushed and asked him, "It's in the southeast and northwest. Does Teacher Mu know about it?"

"I've heard of it," Mu Hanfeng cooperated by nodding his head. "I want seven in the east and eight in the north. Is that right?"

Hearing the numbers he said, Tong Che froze for a moment.

Seven and eight. It was his own birthday, the eighth of July.

But Tong Che couldn't decide whether he was teasing him or whether Mu Hanfeng had just said it casually. He didn't have the heart to ask, but just nodded and moved as he counted.

For each side of the small origami paper had a different word written on it, and Tong Che whispered, "Seven in the east, eight in the north, for Teacher Mu a... for Teacher Mu a..."

After repeating it twice, Tong Che was so embarrassed that he couldn't complete the words that followed.

Mu Hanfeng stifled a laugh and probed over to take a look, and saw that the folded paper read: a rabbit dance for Teacher Mu.

Raising an eyebrow, Mu Hanfeng asked in a low voice, "What else is written on it?"

Tong Che broke down and handed over the small piece of origami paper in his hand, and Mu Hanfeng opened it to see that all that was written on it were ways to make him happy, such as: -Singing

two tigers to Teacher Mu. I'm learning

how to meow like a cat.

Hugging Mr. Mu...

Of course, there is also this one now, a rabbit dance for Mr. Mu.

As far as Mu Hanfeng was concerned, he would be very happy if Tong Che did any of these things. But apparently, seeing Tong Che doing the rabbit dance was a lot of fun on top of being happy.

Mu Hanfeng didn't want Tong Che to dance in front of the camera.

But before he could say anything, Tong Che was already holding back his embarrassment and fished out his own mobile phone to play the music of the rabbit dance.

The cameraman actually found a furry rabbit ear hairband from somewhere and handed it to Tong Che, Put this on before you dance! The effect will be better! "

Tong Che hesitated for a split second before putting the hairband on his head.

Shame is shame, but making Teacher Mu happy is the most important thing!