Chapter 40: The raging storm of darkness (Arc 1)

Start from the beginning

He looks down at the rest to see their shocked and horrified faces as Y/n looks at theie direction and his face turned into shock and horror. They see the entrance was blown open and there was fire as they enter inside and see that Knothole was up in flames. They were horrified to see everything is destroyed and there was no one around as they walk through Knothole while seeing everything destroyed.

Elina's garden shop, the Hedgehog chili dog restaurant and even the neighbourhood was destroyed. The most scary part is no one is here as we see the four standing at the neighbourhood as they look around and then Tangle was the one to break the silence.

Tangle: (shocked) What happened here? Where is everyone?

Whisper: (shocked) I-I don't know. Come on, we got to find survivors.

Jewels: Let's split up!

The trio agree and they split up whike Y/n is still in shock as he walk through the neighbourhood looking at all the empty houses until he reach to his home which was destroyed but he wished someone is in there so he enter inside and see his home was trashed.

He look around for anyone but there was no sign. He check upstairs but there was nothing. Then he check his garden but not only no one is there but hid garden was a mess, everything was destroyed as he walk in the middle of the garden and can't believe it. He fell onto his knees and wants to think this was a dream, he just want this to be one bad dream or just some prank that Sonic have in mind but he doesn't think this is not sonic's idea.

Y/n: (thought) Please.....Please just be a bad dream. Please.

Then there was an explosion in the distances and Y/n realised it came from the castle so he rushes over in hopes to find someone there.

(Soon)

Y/n arrived and he was shocked to see he castle destroyed and up in flames as he felt tears about to burst but then he noticed something up at the sky and looks up to see a fleet of Eggman ships hovering over Knothole as Y/n thinks to himself.

Y/n: (thought) A fleet! Wait, those belonged to Eggman's fleet but he's dead. There's no way he could be-

Sonic: AAAAAHHHHH!!!

Y/n: (thought) Sonic?!

He rushes to where the sound came from and soon sees Sonic on the ground and looked hurt ad he rush over and help Sonic up.

Y/n: You okay? What happened?

Sonic: He's back. I don't know how but he's back.

Y/n: Who? Who is back?

Then a familiar laughter is heard as he froze and slowly turn to see a large mech suit walking towards the two and piloting it was Eggman as he laughs whioe he sees Y/n staring back at him.

Eggman: Long time no seek Y/n. Nice to see you again.

Y/n was shocked by this but his shock turn into anger as he pulls out his burst wispon and rushes towards him whike he fired at him but he blocks his attacks with his shield and slaps Y/n away as he hits the ground but he stood up and Y/n demands to know.