Chapter 7

The Legend of Spyro

Dark Ages

Path of Legend

Chapter 7

A/N: Hey everyone, just letting you know that there are only 3-4 more chapters, and as an added bonus if anyone can PM me the answer to this question you will have access to an extra chapter after the book is complete, Who is your favorite character? Why he or she is your favorite character and what traits does your favorite character have?

Enjoy the story.

(Mangled by NateWantsToBattle)

"Hey, now that the zombies are gone, what should we do now?" Vexx said, switching his gaze from Shifter to Spyro. Spyro was grimacing at thought of seeing Malefor again.

"I don't know, Vexx the trouble is that with Malefor and Samantha having control of the zombies, we have no other way to end this war." Spyro said there was worry in his voice.

Alexandra was having a hard time believing about what happened last night. "Why do we always have to-" Alexandra stopped mid sentence, seeing a lone grublin flying towards them. Alexandra's scales were going black "What the hell?" Vexx said "What's up with your sister, Shifter?" Shifter didn't notice her scales going black until the last minute. "Ah, she's probably just angry at hersel-" "Oh shit" Shifter cursed.

Shifter yelled at his sister. "ALEXANDRA, NO!" "Please don't do this you are going to kill yourself." "Please Alex don't do this." Alexandra calmed down and started to cry.

Shifter went over to her and draped a wing over her, comforting her. "I d-didn't m-mean for a-any of this to h-happen, I'm so sorry Shifter, I don't know why I'm always like this." Alexandra sobbed. "It's alright accidents happen you know that." "You were frightened that one night I also saw my family slayed right before my very eyes but I held my anger I bottled it up." After Alexandra was done crying, she then took her sword and threw it at the grublin. "Now I feel so much better."

As everyone was about to go to their separate rooms they heard gun shots then more gun shots followed by shouts. They recognized thier voices; Dempsey Richtofen and Nikolai were killing some zombies. Just as they were going to go and help them a bluish greenish blur whizzed by. "Whoa, what was that?" Vexx said. The dragoness landed in front of them. Spyro and Cynder were in their defensive stances and were snarling at this new dragoness they were also baring their teeth showing the dragoness that she was the intruder.. The dragoness saw this as a threat and snarled back at them showing her crystal white teeth as well. Alexandra saw the bluish green dragoness and thought to herself, " She looks familiar." She finally figured out who she was. "RAZIEL!" Alexandra shouted. Raziel started to switch her gaze from the purple and black dragons to the gold dragoness. She realized "ALEXANDRA!" she shouted. They then slapped each others paws together anddraped wings over each other. "I didn't realize it was you, until you snarled at 2 of my friends." Alexandra said. Raziel looked over at the still snarling dragons. Raziel smiled and said, " I'm sorry for the way I treated you, it's my first instinct to be hostile nowadays."

Raziel was a blood red dragoness with a black underbelly and onyx purple talons, along with turquoise horns, rad and turquoise wings and orange spikes and a orange spiky tail as well. She was just as trustworthy as Shifter unlike his sister, she was infact somewhat like an identical twins to Alexandra except different color variants. Her very favorite element would be Emerald ice because of the coloration of the ice. Did I ever mention that once impaled with the emerald ice it can melt instantly changing from a very solid crystal to a very potent acid that can burn the insides of an enemy killing them instantly, hence the acid like effects.

A/N: Sorry 2 weeks time is very long for me I want to get going with the last chapters of this book. I have had a very awesome experience writing, but with more practice I can be a better writer. Until next time, SpyroAndCynderFan48

Spyro: Path of Legend (Sequel to Dark Ages)जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें