Chapter 3

The Legend of Spyro

Dark Ages

Path of Legend

Chapter 3

A/N: This Is Chapter 3 of the ever-growing series, I hope this book will get more reviews than the last book. I do not own any quotes also from the Zombie map Origins. Enjoy this chapter!

(Xandria-Betrayer)

"Yes, Shift I know what happened, please its killing me already to know that my parents will never return, ever." Alexandra said.

She was born the same year as Shifter making them fraternal twins, in fact as an infant witnessed the destruction of her village and home. Her father and mother were slayed right in front of her own eyes. Shifter's parents took her in as an orphan and raised her up to be not only as a sister to Shifter, but as an adoptive sister, until not even 2 days after Shifter's parents were in fact killed by the very same assassins that killed Alexandra's parents.

Alexandra shaped-shifted back into her dragon form, and stood there crying for the loss of her parents. "Why did my mother and father have to die, why did yours also have to die?"

"It's all Mother Nature's way of balancing life, sis." Shifter said as he went over to his sister and put a comforting paw on her shoulder.

"Well life sucks." Alexandra said under her breath, "Why didn't you kill him sooner?" She questioned Spyro and Cynder. She got really angry, "ANSWER ME!" "Why did you not kill him?"

Spyro just stood with the rest of the group keeping away from Shifter's sister, and said "We have just Cynder and I alone, until he came back somehow he was resurrected." Spyro protested.

"Does it look like I give a damn? NO!" Alexandra said. She was more of the tough over-protective type, than soft hearted. She was hell-bent to write a wrong.

"Hey Alexandra, if it makes you feel any better, and if you would calm down, I will tell you of the adventure that I had with them." Shifter said, hoping to get his sister out of being angry. So she agreed to hear of his story about him, following Spyro and Cynder and Vexx. But she stopped him at Vexx's name. Vexx waved at both of them. She paid no attention to him. He told the little tale up until the point of Cynder actually saving him from certain death. "You know what, you have now earned some of my trust because of what you did for my brother, and the both of you thank you." she said to Spyro and Cynder as she hugged both of them.

"But, Alexandra listen, Malefor he's back and Samantha-" Spyro was interrupted by Alexandra "Who's Samantha? And why is Malefor back anyways?"

"I thought you killed him." Alexandra said. "Samantha is, Richtofen's niece anyways, I'm not going to go into detail here with her." "Malefor was resurrected somehow by Samantha, and now he along with Samantha has sworn vengeance on all of us, to be killed, and be made Samantha's undead servants." Spyro said.

"Let's go before either the zombies or hellhounds find us, and on top of that regroup with Richtofen and Nikolai." Dempsey said.

"Hey Dempsey if we do find them, then what will we do?" Alexandra said.

"Well for one thing, you are a good fighter, would you like to join us because you can shape-shift into a human, or would you like to fight by your brothers si-" Dempsey was cut off, by a bomb being dropped. "What the fuck?" "Who's dropping bombs?"

He found Richtofen and Nikolai. "Hey, Richtofen and Nikolai get over here." They were along the city wall trying to get a horde off their tails. But, Dempsey discovered that he had no ammo left in his Luger or pistol, or MG 07/08. "Fuck gun's empty! Can't do shit without ammo!" Dempsey swore to himself. Just then he noticed the zombie coming at them and the group. Not Richtofen and Nikolai. "Nice to know you got my back!" Dempsey yelled at the two. "Why'd I have to be stuck with these two?" he said to himself.