Chapter 1

The Legend of Spyro

Dark Ages

Path Of Legend

Chapter 1

A/N: This is my second book, I was very tempted to get this one done, but there probably is going to be a third book. I said, to Dragon-Uprising that I was going to do this in a month's time, but I couldn't wait any longer anyways on with the story! I also had to use the lyrics in some of these songs so i do not own the rights to these songs, All rights go to their respective owners, Elena Siegman, MandoPony and the people of project aces. (Note: Play the song when it gets to Shifter adressed the crowd!)

It was a nice summer day in the city of Warfang, the last attack that Malefor issued was a terrible one, but the heroes survived it.

Spyro and Cynder along with Vexx and Shifter, were getting ready for a little victory party. There was going to be a concert, playing within the city walls. On the doors to the entrance there was a sign.

On the sign it said 'Victory party' and 'Come see Elena Siegman live!

Elena Siegman is very well known for her songs in the Call of Duty zombies' mode.

Like Dempsey and the others, she teleported to the realms, just 2 days after the attack on Warfang.

"Spyro, I'm very excited, having a well known artist here in Warfang, is amazing." Cynder said.

"Well we are kind of having a victory party and Dempsey somehow called her to come to the realms to sing for us." Spyro said.

Suddenly a whole crowd of people came pouring through the city gates to see this party.

"Cynder" Elena called out to her "Are you ready to sing?"

Cynder was very nervous; this is going to be the first time Cynder ever sang in front of Spyro and a whole crowd of people.

"Yes, I'm ready". Cynder said.

Elena said to her, "Ok first off I'm going to have to thank you for letting me sing at your victory party, and secondly you are the first person to ever sing with me".

"Thanks, Elena" Cynder said.

"You're very welcome." Elena said with a smile, " The first song is 115, I'll sing the first verse, then you will join me in the chorus, and then you will sing the second verse and so on alright?"

"That shouldn't be too hard" Cynder said.

"Well let's go". Elena said. So they had a stage set up and then headed back stage.

Shifter addressed the crowd that was made up of dragons, cheetahs, and moles, which included Spyro, Vexx, Dempsey Richtofen and Nikolai.

"Ladies and Gentlemen, are you ready to rock?" Shifter said.

The crowd screamed "Hell yeah!"

"Well then put your hands together for the one the only, Elena Siegman, along with the Queen of darkness, the former terror of the skies, Cynder!" Shifter said.

Both Elena and Cynder walked out onto the stage.

They both waved to the crowd.

Then an electric guitar started playing.

Then another followed by drums.

Elena started singing:

No one can see me

And I've lost all feeling

And I know I know I won't

Die alone.