Chapter 6 ( signed bakugo katsuki)

⚠️trigger warning mention of suicide⚠️

Bakugo pov:

Ever sense dunce face went missing I've been locked up in my room. The last thing I ever said to him was an insult and now I may never get to apologize. Eijiro had tried to come talk to me but I refuse to leave and at this point idk why I'm even still alive.

I wrote my suicide note all I have to do is jump but I keep seeing eijiro a face and then I want to live again.

Why? Why am I so useless! All I've ever done is hurt people! I'm just a waste of space, I just wish I could have seen eijiro one last time.

Eijiro pov:
I found the note.

Kat why, Was i not enough to save him? This is what it said.

Dear ei,
Deku too and all the other extras. I'm sorry, I'm sorry I always yelled at you I thought maybe if I built up these walls it would make the pain go away but it was never enough. Deku, I was so mean to you in elementary when I found out you didn't have a quirk.

And when Rosie told you to jump I didn't even defend you. So now I'll make it up to you and jump off that roof myself.

Ei, I love you so much your the best boyfriend a guy could ever ask for you were so supportive and you loved me at my worst
I wish I could have held you more been there for you when you needed me but instead I'm being a coward and running away from my problems I'm sorry. You are the best person I've ever met and I'm glad I spent my final days with you.

Pinky(Mina) the extra with the pink skin I want to tell you to never take what those bullies say to you at face value because even if your different your still amazing and we all live you so much ok?

Earloabs (jiro)
Keep playing your music keep doing what makes you happy and don't forget that your beautiful ok?

Dunce face,(kaminari)
If you ever get rescued and you find out about this do not under any circumstances blame yourself ok? It wasn't your fault
I just wasn't, strong enough.

Elbows(Sero)
Same goes for you wasn't your fault.

To Ei and everyone else in class one A (except the grape) I love you all good bye.

-signed bakugo katsuki

Why, why did he do this. Tears were streaming down my face first Kaminari goes missing now this! It's not fair.  It's just not fair.

A/N
You all probably hate me now lol 😂 but keep your hopes up we never actually saw the body 🤔