Chapter 8

Jiro pov:

Denki, I want you to be ok. But I know that might not be the case. Once denki had been brought back to the hospital doctors did some scans on his brain, after all he'd been dead for over 5 minutes his brain had most definitely started to shut off it was almost certain there would be lasting brain damage. After they got the results back they sat me down and told me. Denki had sustained severe nerve damage so it was highly possible that he would have trouble with moving. He would still be able to walk but might need permanent crutches for stability. He would also be prone to muscle spasms and tics every so often he'd probably twitch or scream but it was essentially harmless. The scary thought was he would also be at risk for seizures. Plus he'd most likely have lasting difficulties with speech.

One thing I discovered during this ordeal is that denki kaminari is trans. I have no idea what to make of the situation and also don't know if I should tell him that I found out. But I guess I'll figure that out later. As I mull this over denki starts to stir awake so naturally I call for a nurse. When he looks at me a huge grin spreads across his face. "Kyo-ky-ky-kyo-kyo...." I can see the frustration as he try's to say my name but he's still smiling no nonetheless. "It's ok denki just call my kyo if it's easier to say" his smile gets even wider but I can't help but notice how part of his lips won't go up on one side. Although he doesn't seem to care.

"Lo..ve kyo" he breaths out. And jiros heart melts.