Frank

(third person pov)

The door was kicked down with a loud smash, courtesy of Hotch.

"Federal Agent!"

"FBI!"

Derek went after him down the hallway and Kassidy went in with Elle, Gideon and Spencer behind them all with their guns raised.

"Clear!"

Elle looked around the messy room before kicking at a dirty dog bowl at her feet.

"It's the cleanest thing in here", she said.

"That's not saying much", Kassidy said as she scanned the room, looking for a pathway for her to walk through the room.

Gideon stopped and walked towards a child painting on the wall, in a frame.

"What's that?", Elle asked.

"It's a child's painting, it's a colonial house", he replied. "Mom, Dad, two children out front holding hands."

"And a big dog", Kassidy pointed out.

"I think this is the Crawford house, it's signed by Emily", said Gideon.

"Strange", Spencer mumbled, looking at the painting over Kassie's shoulder.

"What's strange?", kassie asked, being the only one who heard him.

"Eric Miller said he found his son clutching a painting", Spencer told her. "He wanted to know what was on it."

"What was on it?", Elle asked.

"His sons blood", Gideon answered darkly.

And on that note, Kassidy followed Derek and Hotch down the hallway where she heard a loud noise.

She stood beside Hotch, behind Derek, just as he swung open the door.

Derek ran in but soon came to a stop so quick that he fell over and Kassie looked in to see a massive dog, barking at Derek as he lay on the ground.

"Whoa, whoa! Hotch! Hotch!", Derek shouted. "Hey, whoa, whoa, easy..."

Suddenly, someone whistled and the dog followed.

"Freeze!", Hotch said as Derek struggled to get back up.

There was a large silhouette of a man in the doorway. He opened the door for a second to let the dog out before it slammed shut once more.

(Back in the interrogation room)

"Why am I here?", Frank asked.

"I think you know why", Derek answered him.

Derek, Gideon and Kassidy were all in the interrogation room with Frank while Hotch, Elle and Spencer stood outside watching in.

"That's mine", Frank pointed to the painting.

"The colours indicate a self confidence with an outgoing personality, shows an above average intelligence", Kassie said as she observed the painting before looking back up. "The child that painted this was left handed."

Gideon flicked through the file.

"Emily Crawford was left handed", he said.

"Frank", said Derek and he passed a container of Frank's medication to him who caught it with his right hand. "You're not."

"How'd you get the painting, Frank?", Gideon asked.

Frank didn't answer but instead he slowly but he medication down on the table.

"Forget to take your meds today, Frank?", Gideon asked. "For a severe manic-depressive, that's not good."

"They make me feel wrong", Frank told them.