Chapter 23: Detonate the Hot Search

Start from the beginning

The group of moonlight powders was about to explode. They were admiring Bai Qingquan's beautiful pictures and blowing rainbow farts one by one saying things like "I rarely see Bai Qingquan's makeup so exquisite." or "My brother tonight is so charming!".

However, the wind was knocked out of their sails when Shen Jintai stepped onstage.

"Attention, attention, Shen Touhua is entering the field!"

"Ha ha ha, I'd like to see what kind of thunderous outfit Shen Touhua will wear today!"

"Fortunately, I washed my eyes with a picture of my brother, and reluctantly took a look at Shen Touhua."

"Just look at it. Don't post on Weibo to complain about him! Don't give him even a tiny bit of heat!"

"Understood! Shen Touhua is coming up now!"

......

"Fuck!"

"Holy shit!"

"I'm a newcomer here. Is that really Shen Touhua? Why... Why is it different from what you said?!"

"Really, what kind of flower is this?"

Seeing that the atmosphere in the group had changed, the group leader hurriedly spoke, "pay attention. Pay attention. Shen Touhua is clever. This is not his usual way of creating hype."

"That's right, when everyone thought he would show up in a gaudy outfit, he suddenly turned into a normal person. In fact, it's all within his calculation to create hype!"

"At best, it's just average, and it can't compare with our brother's beauty and prosperity!"

"That's definitely incomparable. I just think the rose on his chest is very pretty."

"Ha, ha, ha, he shouldn't put it on his chest. He should wear it on his head!"

"Please tell the group leader, let's go to Weibo to suppress the comments. I just watched the real-time comments and they seemed to be praising him!"

"My god, it's so irritating. Some people say that he is suppressing our brother today. Are they looking out of their asses?!"

"Go and control the evaluation!" The group leader gave the order.

Fans quickly rushed to the major forums and Weibo. However, others were quicker. There was already a GIF of Shen Jintai's red carpet walk. The animation had filters that made it look as if there was light glowing out of his body.

Moonlight powder: "..."

That rose really was suitable for the outfit... How nice would it be if their moonlight brother dressed up like this!

It wasn't only netizens who hadn't seen Shen Jintai for a long time that were surprised. Yan Qiuchi, who just saw him yesterday, was shocked himself.

Shen Jintai walked in the dazzling flashes of light, with firm eyes and a bright smile in a well-fitted high-end black suit. His form was upright, calm, and confident.

"Look at the flower on his chest..." Bai Qingquan smiled and whispered to Yang Lizhi.

Yang Lizhi felt aggrieved with Bai Qingquan for grabbing the limelight but her hostility when seeing Shen Jintai wasn't as great as Bai Qingquan's. She replied back to Bai Qingquan, "it's pretty good looking."

Her response dumbfounded Bai Qingquan who thought she would call it out as just hype. He was trying to goad her.

He turned his head again and glanced at the reporters in front of him. Almost all the reporters' cameras were turned to Shen Jintai. There was only one reporter from a magazine that was still focused on him. He made a note to himself which magazine company it was. He would give them an exclusive interview in the future.