Chapter 6

"Hello" - talking

'Annoying arse' - thinking

Fowl - writing/message/news

"Enough" - Beastspeak

"Hello" - speaking different languages

§Open§ -Parseltongue

Chapter 6

3rd pov:

Harry and Sirius sit in Ironblood office discussing with Ragnok to make sure they cover all the legal stuff. Ragnok helps make sure that there was no loopholes for the Potters or Dumbledore to exploit. After working out the paperwork for the past 15 minutes. After that Ragnok looked at Harry.

Ragnok-"Harry being as you are distant cousins to Artemis you already have Fowl blood in you. The choice is yours to do a blood adoption ritual or not so you are more a direct descendant to Artemis.

Harry-"I would like that very much."

Ragnok-"Alright we will preform the ritual"

With that Ragnok sent Ironblood to get the blood adoption ritual materials. After about 30 minutes Ironblood comes back with a goblet, dagger, vile of blood, and a vile filled with light blue color liquid. He set the items down and Ragnok uncork the potion vile he poured into the goblet.

Sirius-"I was wondering how you were going to do the blood adoption ritual now makes since."

Ragnok uncorked the vile of blood and pour it into the goblet he hand the dagger to Harry. Harry takes the dagger and looks at Ragnok.

Ragnok-"I need you to slit you hand and 13 drops of your blood into the goblet."

Harry picked up the dagger and slit his right palm and squeezed his fist over the goblet letting 13 drops of blood drop in. After the 13th drop of blood land in the goblet Harry's hand heals and looks as if he didn't even cut it. Ragnok holds out his hand for the dagger and Harry hands it to him. Ragnok puts the dagger in the goblet and use the blade to stir. Ragnok starts chanting and stirs the goblet clockwise 7 times then he stirs counterclockwise 7 times as he still chants. When finished Ragnok takes the dagger out the goblet and whipes it clean.

Ragnok-"Harry when it comes to your blood don't trust just anyone make sure who ever you give it to uses it for what you did."

Harry-"Thank you for the advice"

Ragnok hands the goblet to Harry. Harry looks at the contents in side to see it look greyish color with swirls of muddy red in it. Harry looks weoryingly at the liquid content before steeling his nerves chugging down. After finishing every last drop Harry makes a face of discusted at the bitter taste mix with the metallic taste from the potion blood mixture. After setting down the goblet Harry passed out and Sirius catches him. A couple of goblins came in and took Harry to rest in the med bay.

Sirius-Will pup be ok and Artemis why do you seem so calm."

Artemis(spirit)-"Well I am not surprised as I was informed that would happen. Harry will be out for an unknown amount of time. He will be out for as long as it takes for his features to change it could be a few hours to as long as a day."

Sirius-*sighs in relief*"What now"

Artemis(spirit)- "Now I like to ask to see the status of my account while I have been gone."

Ragnok pulls out the documents that tells the status of the accounts. After pull out the parchments.

Fowl family vault:

Current manager: Ironblood

Galleons:7,975,351

Sickles:13,612

Knuts:280

vault also contains:

-4 enchanted armor set

-various furnitures

-15 enchanted portraits

-deed to land in which the original Fowl manor build on

-various  weapons non/enchanted

-53 various gemstones

- 33 various jewelers

-73 nonenchanted portraits

Shares holdings:

7% Daily prophet

13% Greengrass Plantation

35% Cecilia Tombs, Scrolls, & Books

19% Honeydukes

29% Xavier's potions and things

End of parchment:

Artemis(spirit)-"Are those the only places not gone out of business."

Ragnok-"Oh no we just sold your other holdings  as well some your jewelry and gemstones Mr.Fowl."

Artemis(spirit)-"Well so that's how you got it so high in such short of time."

Sirius-"How high was it before you died"

Artemis(spirit)- "Well I had around 5,700,000 galleons  back when I was alived"

Sirius-"Wow that's not bad not bad at all."

After answering Sirius question  Artemis  talks to Ragnok of getting them a port key to get to a specific friend. They talked of the cost as well all legal  matters to make sure the Potters and Dumbledore can't control Hadrian  getting him under their thumbs.They also talk of some ideas for new investments to discuss with the new Fowl family heir. Artemis also discussed  some books he wants to get from the vault for Hadrian also discussed  for the goblins to do the contract as a new manor needs built. Sirius joins in saying how he like to have goblins check Harry's other properties so that they know they are safe. Also informing they like all parchment of transactions and  inventory of Harry's vaults,items, and properties. Artemis and Sirius continue  discussing with Ragnok for next 2 hours. They are thurally talking of things that they believe will help Harry in the long run. Making sure they cover all there basics with things. After three hours of talking a Goblin comes in informing them that Harry was awake.