Character and info

This story is wbwl fanfic. In this story Harry will have a younger twin brother and the Potters will be alive. In this story the the Potter's have twin heirs the eldest and heir by birthright being Harry Jamus Potter and his younger brother Hunter Jameson Charles Potter.

In this story Harry will be grey and housed in Ravenclaw. For those not into that kind of story don't read.

Harry is a pure-blood with multiple Heirships/Lordships. In this story his godfather Sirius Black Blood adopted Harry after he was born.

Lily Potter will be a pure-blood born of squibs who were disowned from there families. Her father died before she born and mother died in childbirth and as they could find no family she was left at a muggle orphanage. Which later she was adopted by a muggle family hense her name Evans. Lily will be a blood descendant from the Slytherin family but she will not speak Parseltongue. She will also be blood descendent of Ravenclaw.

After the night of the attack Hunter Potter was wrongly declared the boy-who-lived. He is given the heirship of the Potter family instead his older brother. He is raised up spoiled and grows up to be an arrogant spoiled arse. Lily and James will be change the fame going to to there head.

At age of three Harry will be abandoned sent to the Dursley's home where he was supposed to stay for 8 years. However after 4 years with the Dursleys at the age of 7 Harry finds a book that will ever change his fate. This book anchors the soul of the late Lord Artemis Jacob Fowl. A man who died with out an heir few years after the global wizard war with Grindelwald. Fowl is a distant relative on Harry father side. He made a deal with the goblins to anchor his soul for certain amount of years and leave his houses dormant until he can find an heir to blood adopt.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Characters:

Name: Jameson Charleston Potter
Born: March 1960
Hairstyle: thick unruly curly hair
Hair color: brown
Eyes: hazel
Skin tone: deep vibrant dark natural tan
Height:5'11
Description: slightly tall/handsome/ arrogant/superiority complex/fame hungry/self entitled.

Name: Jameson Charleston Potter Born: March 1960 Hairstyle: thick unruly curly hair Hair color: brownEyes: hazel Skin tone: deep vibrant dark natural tanHeight:5'11Description: slightly tall/handsome/ arrogant/superiority complex/fame hungry/self ...

Name: Lily Marie Potter 'nee' Evans
Born:January 1960
Hairstyle:thick long straight
Hair color: rustic red
Eyes: lime green
Skin tone: pale
Height: 5'7
Description: beautiful but arrogant/snobbish/rude/self entitled/ fame hungry/superiority complex.

Name: Lily Marie Potter 'nee' Evans Born:January 1960Hairstyle:thick long straightHair color: rustic red Eyes: lime green Skin tone: paleHeight: 5'7Description: beautiful but arrogant/snobbish/rude/self entitled/ fame hungry/superiority complex

Name:Sirius Orion Black
Born: November 3rd, 1959
Hairstyle: thick silky straight shoulder length
Hair color: Jet black
Eyes:grey
Skin tone: natural healthy tan
Height: 6'3
Description: charming/tall/handsome/cold/hot tempered to enemies.

Name:Sirius Orion BlackBorn: November 3rd, 1959Hairstyle: thick silky straight shoulder length Hair color: Jet blackEyes:greySkin tone: natural healthy tanHeight: 6'3Description: charming/tall/handsome/cold/hot tempered to enemies