Chapter 3

"Hello" - talking

'Annoying arse' - thinking

Fowl - writing/message/news

"Enough" - Beastspeak

"Hello" - speaking different languages

§Open§ -Parseltongue

Chapter 3:

Harry pov:
It's been I don't know how long since I was forced to stay in the basement. I know I am covered in dry blood my clothes stick to me almost like they are second skin but have blacked with my blood. The cuffs that bind me have blacked over time. I  shoot my head up eyes glowing green like fire. My muscles budge I growl as I break free from my restraints the cuffs are still on my wrist and ankles. I stand up and head upstairs from the basement. I open the door with ease.

Harry-'stupid muggles didn't even muggles didn't bother to lock it.'

I walk to the kitchen and grab a chair climbing on it.  Standing in the chair  I dial the number for the police. At that moment I  hear the footsteps upstairs knowing it's Vernon coming down.

Woman's voice-*through phone*"911 what's your emergency"

Harry-*through phone*"Hello I  like to order pizza  please"

Woman's voice-*through phone* "Son you reached 911"

Harry-*though phone*"I know can you say how long"

Woman's voice-*through phone* "Son is everything ok"

Harry-*through phone*" No it's number 4 private drive"

Woman's voice-*through phone*"Son is there someone in the room with you that you can't  talk about."

Harry-*through phone*"Yes ma'am pepperoni please how long can it be now."

Woman's voice-*through phone*"I got some officers about a mile away can you stay up on the line"

Harry-*through phone*"No thanks see you soon I  will  turn on my porch light"

(Cookie for the first who knows what song this is from)

With that, I hung up the phone jumped from the chair and at that time my Uncle hobbled in.  I turn to face him and his face is purple with rage. He storms at me which is impressive for his obese body but I use my magic to help me get away from him. Lifting things and throwing them, I call upon the wind and blast Vernon into a wall then begin running around more. I use my magic to flip the porch light on and off giving the SOS as I run around. Keeping away from Vernon it is then I hear the sirens coming near and I magical turn on the porchlight and continue to run away from Vernon. Eventually Petunia and Dudley come downstairs the police lights shine outside. I dodge past the Dursleys and open the door desperately running to one of the police officers. All the neighbors start waking up and come outside to see what happens.

Policewoman-"Wow son wow breathe are you alright are you the one who called"

I nod my head fast shaking as it was a cold night. The officer sees me shaking and takes me to her squad car and has me sit in the passenger seat and drapes her coat around me. Her partner goes cuffs the Dursley family and calls for backup. The officer with me was about to ask me some questions but my stomach growls. I blush at this and she just smiles at me reaches in grabs a bag with what looks like taco bell on it she pulls out a five-layer burrito.

Policewoman-"Here kid it's not much but you must be hungry"

Harry-*shyly takes it* "T-T-Thank you"

I begin to eat the food. I eat slowly and small bites to get my stomach used to food again. The officer then starts to ask questions.