Chapter 37: Change without Return

Start from the beginning

"(So... Hollow is a real bug!)"

Green began to dance with excitement while Lumis jumped in his place, to tell the truth they seemed more excited than the Hollow himself, who was too shocked to do anything, he did not even know how to face his new condition, he never was bothered for being a shadow.

"(Wait!)" Lumis exclaimed, Green stopped his dance at his serious attitude "(If now Hollow is a normal bug, he must have a defined gender right?)"

"(It's true! What are you Hollow?)"

With all the commotion his gender was the last of his worries, but it was something important, it was necessary to know what he was. His brothers looked at him expectantly waiting for his response and he did not know how to say that he did not know what he was, he needed to check himself, but he was not going to do it in public, apparently his transformation included the acquisition of the feeling of shame. So he told them that he was going to verify his gender and headed towards the huge closet in the room the three of them shared.

The closet was very spacious, almost like a small room, it even had its own lighting. There he carefully proceeded to check himself, first touching each part of his body, from his legs to his head, he did not get fully used to how extremely sensitive his skin was, but it was understandable, he had been a normal bug for just a couple of hours . In his opinion he was healthy, he would go to the doctor later, now the important thing came, to find out if he was a male or a female.

He was not very aware of how to verify his gender, he had read a couple of biology books once and according to them his genitalia should be hidden somewhere in his crotch, so he started touching there. A chill ran through his body at the first touch, if the increased sensitivity of his body was already difficult to bear, touching there was an odyssey, but curiously it was not an unpleasant sensation, just very intense.

He took a deep breath and held his breath as he continued to touch. It didn't take long for him to discover that friction in that area could cause different effects and that touching the right way could cause a lot of pleasure. He released the contained air letting out a groan, immediately put his hand to his mouth trying to silence his voice, he was very ashamed that they heard such sounds coming from him.

What was happening? Why was he in such a situation? Was this correct? Why did it feel so good to touch there? Suddenly the hand that was in his intimate area detected something emerging and his eyes widened in shock.

"Ah!"

His brothers knocked on the closet door asking if everything was okay.

"Yes... I think... Something came out of me, it's a... Elongated tubular organ."

"(An elongated tubular organ)" Green repeated.

"(Oh, I saw that in a biology book, it must be a penis, penises are elongated and tubular)"

"(A penis! So Hollow is a male! Just the gender he wants to be!)"

The two vessels knocked on the door urging his brother to get out at once so they could congratulate him. Hollow didn't really want to go out, he would like to stay locked in that closet for the rest of the day, he was nervous, scared and had no idea how the elongated tubular organ worked, it had hidden itself in his body again and he didn't know why, he supposed it was responding to his stress, although he was grateful for it, he didn't like the idea of someone seeing that thing.

Face flushed he opened the door slowly and was greeted by a couple of enthusiastic vessels who repeatedly hugged and congratulated him, but he just wanted to cry. Lumis was the first to notice the delicate state of him.

"(What's up Hollow?)".

"I'm scared..."

"(About what)."